Deontay Wilder killed heavyweight boxing for this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bum squaddddd

Comment

I like Wilder. I am a massive Fury fan. What annoys me is the "fans" who try to trash Fury to make an argument for Wilder. As lfc19titles said, I think it's just a certain demographic, or fat Yank trolls, people who's only hopes in the Heavyweight division rest on Wilder's shoulders. They certainly aren't logical or reasonable. There are people on here who would say "the fight was close then Fury got knocked out and ran from a rematch." They live in a fantasy land. The same people who used to say "Vitali would have won on points if he'd been allowed to hear the final bell, and gotten his face punched off to expose his skull in the process."

Comment

Wilder and Fury have really messed things up

Comment

Wilder and Fury really messed up not fighting again this year.

Comment

Tyson Fury ran away from the rematch. Even though he was offered a 50/50 split.

Blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The guy who ruined everything was Fury who cowardly ran to Arum I’m the middle of negotiating the rematch. Then it was AJ singing to fight Miller. Now it’s Wilder saying he will not fight AJ until 2020. All 3 are killing all the momentum the hwt division gained last year.
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Tyson Fury ran away from the rematch. Even though he was offered a 50/50 split.

Blame him.
              If the duck squad wanted an immediate rematch with Fury they should have given him the win he deserved, instead of that bullshit draw. No impartial fan would call him a coward or blame him for not going straight back to be ripped off again.

If Fury looks like his old self against Schwartz, watch how quickly Wilder decides that he doesn't want a rematch after all.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                If the duck squad wanted an immediate rematch with Fury they should have given him the win he deserved, instead of that bullshit draw. No impartial fan would call him a coward or blame him for not going straight back to be ripped off again.

If Fury looks like his old self against Schwartz, watch how quickly Wilder decides that he doesn't want a rematch after all.
                Judges give the wins and losses in boxing, genius.

Not Deontay Wilder.

It's not his fault Tyson Fury ran away from the rematch like a cur.

Comment

Bumsquad fans projecting and blaming Fury for fighting Breazeale and Ortiz now? What's that got to do with it?

Don't change the fucking subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I disagree. He gets casuals interested in boxing unfortunately. His last 3 fights I've had more casuals ask me about boxing then I ever have and it's because Wilder is putting fools on their behinds. As much as I think he sucks, he's got people talking. Even those who dislike him like yourself can't stop making 4-5 threads a day about the guy
                    It's a shame those casuals won't as far as actually watch his fights so that all this added interest will be represented by TV viewings or ticket sales.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                      Nah bruh you just a bonafide hater that dont know nothing about boxing but to call him a coward when you dont box is blasphemy
                      "Blasphemy" lol.

You sound like a drama queen chick.

He is a coward. He is ducking, which is bad enough for his own image, but it is impacting the whole HW division.

Enough defending this clown, he is a coward ducker big mouth fool who doesn't back up his big mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X