No announcement yet.

The Problem With Mass Migration Out of Liberal States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Ok lets stay on topic and not list the GDP numbers of California when the question is then why they are one of the most moved out of states in the country.
    Cost of living is the reason a lot of people move out of that state. And I've noticed that most people who complain about California are complaining from their trailer homes in the backwoods of some flyover state. It's jealousy. California's high taxes, generous social welfare policies are working while some Obese diabetic in Kansas is sitting on his computer complaining about California and his state won't even subsidize the cost of his syringes.

Comment

The problem with mass shootings is white people dont know how to discipline they’re kids

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        The problem with mass shootings is white people dont know how to discipline they’re kids
        WTF does that have to do with this thread? Are you high?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Yes...........

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Cost of living is the reason a lot of people move out of that state. And I've noticed that most people who complain about California are complaining from their trailer homes in the backwoods of some flyover state. It's jealousy. California's high taxes, generous social welfare policies are working while some Obese diabetic in Kansas is sitting on his computer complaining about California and his state won't even subsidize the cost of his syringes.
            Yeah I'm sure those hicks living in Texas and Arizona are really jealous of California because the people can't afford to live there and not because they're moving into their backyards and turning their cities and towns into the same trash they created back home.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Yeah I'm sure those hicks living in Texas and Arizona are really jealous of California because the people can't afford to live there and not because they're moving into their backyards and turning their cities and towns into the same trash they created back home.
              You're on of those who complain about California a lot. Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Just stop, I live in a 3k foot home thats valued at 600k (thanks to Ca.)
                You forget about the poverty rate?
                https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/he...218270905.html
                You forget about the pensions
                https://www.cvindependent.com/index....school-budgets
                For CalSTRS, the projected red ink is $87 billion. That's based on 2016 data, the latest available. If you total up the unfunded liabilities of all state and local public pension systems in California, the projected debt comes to around $333 billion, Nation says.Jan 18, 2018
                People are flooding NV from Ca right now. They are paying cash for homes here. That doesnt strike me as broke people.
                $2,000 for a U-Haul to move out of San Francisco? Believe it.
                http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html

Ca. is a AMAZING state if you take the crap out of it. But thats not going to ever happen now that Dems control it.

Comment

I might just move to Texas now to f*** with OP. I hear there is a growing tech scene out in Austin anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I might just move to Texas now to f*** with OP. I hear there is a growing tech scene out in Austin anyway.
                    LOL Austin is already SF 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Yes...........
                      well played

Comment

Working...
                      X