Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Olympians you'd like to see turn pro ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you mentioned, definitely Shakur Stevenson.

Was watching some of his highlights and saw a few resemblance of Mayweather's defensive skills in there.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      What can you tell me about Chalabiyev?
      He's not the most skilled fighter in the world but his output is unbelievable, he's absolutely relentless and doesn't stop throwing. Also won gold at the world championships in 2013. He was soundly beaten by Yeraliyev in Rio.

Comment

Who was the american boy?Balderas,he should adapt very well to the pro's

Comment

i'm really happy that alimkhanuly has turned pro. his debut is against the experienced journeyman milton nunez in kazakhstan on october 29th

i'd also love daniyar yeleussinov to follow his brother dauren in moving to america and turning pro

from the uzbek team i'd like to see melikuziev, zoirov and dusmatov; from the cuban team, lopez and ramirez. plus the croatian super heavy, hrgovic, and pretty much the entirety of the UK, USA and france teams

Comment

Ye the ones i wanna see is:
            Arlen Lopez (A promoters Wet dream, he has it all, masterful defense, switch hit, devastating power)
            Julio Cesar La Cruz (As u said best p4p fighter amateurs)
            Vassiliy Levit (Was really impressed with him in the final vs Tischenko even tho he got robbed, smart agressive fighter)
            Filip Hrgovic (robbed in olympics, great talent)
            Daniyar Yeleussinov (lighter southpaw version of La Cruz -supernatural reflexes)
            Hasanboy Dusmatov (also has it all)
            Joanhys Argilagos (really liked what i saw from this kid in the olympics even tho he lost to the Colombian, couldve done a better job in that fight, little too passive little too much showboating)
            Tony Yoka (gift decision against Hrgovic, but i thought he deserved the gold vs Joyce, despite what people might think of him hes exactly what the heavyweight division need, a smart counterpunching fighter, the heavyweight divison needs more techincally skilled fighters like Yoka, and he will put french boxing back on the map)
            Bektemir Melikuziev (Might just have my vote for the P4P ugliest person alive but cant deny that he is really talented and punches hard af, also hes young so hell only get bigger and stronger)
            Yoel Finol (Would be fun to see if he can surpass Valero)
            Shakur Stevenson (Way more talented then anyone from US 2008&2012 team imo)
            Mohammed Rabii (Exciting prospect, talented)

Comment

Great thread! Sadly I forgot many fighters' names that I liked. Was that Hernandez or Balderas winning against a tiny russian early in the tournament? I liked that russian kid a lot and I even thought he won 2-1. By the way I liked both Hernandez and Balderas

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                Ye the ones i wanna see is:
                Arlen Lopez (A promoters Wet dream, he has it all, masterful defense, switch hit, devastating power)
                Julio Cesar La Cruz (As u said best p4p fighter amateurs)
                Vassiliy Levit (Was really impressed with him in the final vs Tischenko even tho he got robbed, smart agressive fighter)
                Filip Hrgovic (robbed in olympics, great talent)
                Daniyar Yeleussinov (lighter southpaw version of La Cruz -supernatural reflexes)
                Hasanboy Dusmatov (also has it all)
                Joanhys Argilagos (really liked what i saw from this kid in the olympics even tho he lost to the Colombian, couldve done a better job in that fight, little too passive little too much showboating)
                Tony Yoka (gift decision against Hrgovic, but i thought he deserved the gold vs Joyce, despite what people might think of him hes exactly what the heavyweight division need, a smart counterpunching fighter, the heavyweight divison needs more techincally skilled fighters like Yoka, and he will put french boxing back on the map)
                Bektemir Melikuziev (Might just have my vote for the P4P ugliest person alive but cant deny that he is really talented and punches hard af, also hes young so hell only get bigger and stronger)
                Yoel Finol (Would be fun to see if he can surpass Valero)
                Shakur Stevenson (Way more talented then anyone from US 2008&2012 team imo)
                Mohammed Rabii (Exciting prospect, talented)
                Melikuziev isn't the most handsome boxer and i feel that would affect his chances of being a star, sounds weird but i think that happens, but the man is just too good, sadly he is overshadowed by Lopez who probably wouldn't never turn pro.

P.D.
                I highlighted the start of every boxer's summary.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                  Great thread! Sadly I forgot many fighters' names that I liked. Was that Hernandez or Balderas winning against a tiny russian early in the tournament? I liked that russian kid a lot and I even thought he won 2-1. By the way I liked both Hernandez and Balderas
                  Hernandez beat Egorov who was rated really high before the games, many people thought he should have lost, but showed a lot of heart, the truth is that i wasn't rating any boxer at 49 besides Argilagos.
                  Hernandez can be the new Carbajal or Tapia, not talking about talent of skill, but draw power.

Comment

Joe Joyce, robbed of gold and would go all the way in the pros

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                      Hernandez beat Egorov who was rated really high before the games, many people thought he should have lost, but showed a lot of heart
                      Yeah that's it! Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                      X