Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford would wipe Spence out because Spence is a drunk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is a drunk and no drunk could beat an excellent athlete like Crawford who's more talented anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
      Yeah right Crawford would beat Brook and Porter easier than Spence did no Cap
      Not agreeing or disagreeing with you.
      Just curious what that means " no cap " ?
      I hear my son and his friends say it.
      I know it means something along the lines of " no B.S ". But don't see how Cap can stand for B.S or anything like it.

Comment

... if Spence is a "drunk", then how do you call Pavlik or Kovalev?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Drunks who lost the most important fights of there careers.

Comment

Because you got drunk doesn’t necessarily make you anything but a drunk till you sober up the next day.

I mean I get drunk and that doesn’t make...perhaps I’m not the best example.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
              Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Drunks who lost the most important fights of there careers.
              ... which is somehow true, tbh... ... except for Kovalev, who is now making more money than Ward ever made...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... which is somehow true, tbh... ... except for Kovalev, who is now making more money than Ward ever made...
                I don't give a **** about the money. You're not getting paid by Kovalev so I don't see why you give a **** either.

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez and Duran were heavy drinkers

Comment

[QUOTE=MDPopescu]

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    I don't give a **** about the money. You're not getting paid by Kovalev so I don't see why you give a **** either.
                    ... and, of course, I don't give a fuck... either...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      I think Spence is incredibly talented but he’s an alcoholic.

Alcoholics, even if they’re among the most talented athletes in the sport, can’t beat someone who’s as talented and not an alcoholic.

I think Crawford wins the fight easily because of Spence’s drinking problem. I also think the Spence-Porter fight was close because Spence has a drinking problem.
                      Give up your hate cuz you be taking TOO many L's.

Comment

Working...
                      X