Rigondeaux > Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Why do so called fight fans bring unwanted attention to themselves
    they are luche libre phaggggoots... they buy used jock straps... pac j straps

my cousin mike in vallehoe cali has two filipinas... they all sleep together

look at spoon23 floyd or more colloquially speaking in tagalog ployd the filipinos got froblems with the P and F sound... problems becomes froblems.. fans becomes phans... they crack me up. a store house of comedic value. or balue... i study war, i study. hebrew.. i study weird things... i enjoy giving butler a hard time..

i have a strong connection to the phippines... my daughter etc. but.. they are so dependent on foreign powers... they fight good.. but.. western colonialism ruined that country..

i can school a lot of these dudes..easy..and I am not even smart..
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-13-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      they a luche libre phaggggoots... they buy used jock straps

look at spoon23 floyed or more colloquially speaking tagalog ployd the filipinos got froblems with the P and F sound... problems becomes froblems.. fans becomes phans... they crack me up. a store house of comedic value. or balue... i study war, i study. hebrew.. i study weird things... i enjoy giving butler a hard time..

i have a strong connection to the phippines... my daughter etc. but.. they are so dependent on foreign powers... they fight good.. but.. western colonialism ruined that country..

i can school a lot of these dudes..easy..and I am not even smart..

Kids today love attention. They will do anything for it. When I was a youngster back in 1923, we did not have the technology of today. Our cell phones weighed 400lbs. Try walking 10 miles through 3 feet of snow to get to school with one of those on you. We would all run to Jimmy Shenanigans store for those delicious candied onions. Those were great until the great Onion Famine kicked in. Then we had to eat candied beets.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Kids today love attention. They will do anything for it. When I was a youngster back in 1923, we did not have the technology of today. Our cell phones weighed 400lbs. Try walking 10 miles through 3 feet of snow to get to school with one of those on you. We would all run to Jimmy Shenanigans store for those delicious candied onions. Those were great until the great Onion Famine kicked in. Then we had to eat candied beets.
        i love those sweet onions.. i got some in my home now.. my wife and i eat garlic.. i stick.. she does not stink.
        pretty so you are like almost 100 years old?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVilVtUC7wM

trolling me opens up dialog with others thank you

without my GOD.... i am nothing... GOD bless you

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          i love those sweet onions.. i got some in my home now.. my wife and i eat garlic.. i stick.. she does not stink.
          pretty so you are like almost 100 years old?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVilVtUC7wM

trolling me opens up dialog with others thank you

without my GOD.... i am nothing... GOD bless you
          I only tell you these things out of pure respect. We never had garlic back then as it was not invented yet. But my things have changed in my 106 years. Today people eat potatoes. Back then we only used them as batteries for our our cell phones. It would take 812 of them to power one phone, that is why the phones were so heavy. After our batteries (potatoes) died. We would then use them to attract rodents, which we would beat to death with those same batteries.

Comment

If they were the same size, I would say it's pretty even, I might lean toward Loma. But, they aren't the same size...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              If they were the same size, I would say it's pretty even, I might lean toward Loma. But, they aren't the same size...
              - -A Junior division apart til Loma moved up to chase riches.

Even if Loma had never schooled Rigomortis, Loma conquered as Rigomortis faltered...Bottomline...

Comment

If they were the same size
                If the were the same age
                If they had the same parents
                If they were neighbors
                If the went to the same schools
                If they ate the same foods

Yeah, I can see how Rigo can win. Throw ''if'' into the mix and anything is possible

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
                  Do you know how ridicolous it looks when a guy throws the word "alt" around (which makes me assume you're some pale overweight ginger type) and yet also uses the word "homie" as if he was some ghetto warrior? GTFO with that childish nerd culture, I want nothing to do with it
                  But you do realize why it's being presumed you've created an "alt" and why that is a negative thing right ?
                  Has your IP address or an alternate email ever been affiliated with this site under a different screen name ?
                  Have you ever done that before online, assuming multiple identi-ties on the same forum ?
                  How long have you been aware of BoxingScene.com ?

Your profile shows you are newly joined this month, yet your content/behavior does not reflect such status. I'm not saying it's impossible that you are legit and newly acquainted with the Forum, but can you see how you might be perceived otherwise ? Do you understand where these accusations come from ?
                  I belong to another Forum, where we support each other, give advice, and share information. I'm a moderator on that Forum. Any "alts" or false identity implications are strictly prohibited and monitored on that site. Site administrators can see IP addresses and emails associated with registration. While there are ways around that, identity deception is often highly frowned upon. It surprises me that so much of that seems to take place here at BoxingScene.com.
                  Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                    But you do realize why it's being presumed you've created an "alt" and why that is a negative thing right ?
                    Has your IP address or an alternate email ever been affiliated with this site under a different screen name ?
                    Have you ever done that before online, assuming multiple identi-ties on the same forum ?
                    How long have you been aware of BoxingScene.com ?

Your profile shows you are newly joined this month, yet your content/behavior does not reflect such status. I'm not saying it's impossible that you are legit and newly acquainted with the Forum, but can you see how you might be perceived otherwise ? Do you understand where these accusations come from ?
                    I belong to another Forum, where we support each other, give advice, and share information. I'm a moderator on that Forum. Any "alts" or false identity implications are strictly prohibited and monitored on that site. Site administrators can see IP addresses and emails associated with registration. While there are ways around that, identity deception is often highly frowned upon. It surprises me that so much of that seems to take place here at BoxingScene.com.
                    Peace.
                    You seriously just wasted your time writing that shid?

Comment

Fine point out Rigo’s size and age disadvantage if you want it’s true he was much smaller and likely past his best. I’ll concede that Rigo’s win over Donaire is better than Loma’s best win. However that’s Rigo’s only credible win ffs when you look at their resume’s as a whole Loma’s is clearly far far superior as anyone with a functioning brain will tell you.
                      Last edited by Arj Guy; 10-15-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X