Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys have jury duty before ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe how some people are flipping off jury duty and then bragging about it. Losers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Yea....should get you on the watch list also. No more fertilizing your vege patch or chlorinating your pool.
      And the tap water.

I can go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Dont register to vote & they wont call you in for this dumb sh^t as I understand it.
        I've never registered to vote and got summoned when I lived in AZ. So that doesn't matter

Comment

I went once. Waste of time. I sat in a giant waiting room for hours, waiting for my name to be called. Turns out they didn’t even need me. It was like I was on standby and then they let me go home.

Another time I got summoned again. I was supposed to call a phone number to see if I had to go or not. Completely forgot to call so I had no idea if I was supposed to report for jury duty or not. Never got fined or arrested, so I guess no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            That's not true I think they go on state tax filing so don't be your taxes and they won't call you for this dumb ****
            I looked into this more after seeing this yestersay & it appears you are more right than I. It seems like it can be different things that get you pulled in for jury duty in different states, but it doesnt appear to be a thing that not registering to vote is one thing that will auto-disclude you from the process to my own surprise so fair play & thanks for correcting me.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I've never registered to vote and got summoned when I lived in AZ. So that doesn't matter
            Yea I see. Guess Ive just been lucky than.

Although I have been a frequent mover to, havent lived 2yrs+ in the same place for at least 2 decades now Im guessing, so I wonder if that has something to do with it. Plus I never put in a address change with any government ent^ty so that coulda gotten any jury duty letter returned to sender to Im thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              I can't believe how some people are flipping off jury duty and then bragging about it. Losers.....
              And many of them complain how justice not getting done and how some people are wrongly convicted or got away with their crimes.

Comment

Working...
              X