HARD LIQUOR - WHAT Do YOU GUYS DRINK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Whiskey usually.

I been drinking Skrewball, it's a peanut butter whiskey.
    You sick bastard, I’ll never touch that devil juice ever again 🤮

You guys need to try this tequila if you just chillin at home

Clase Azul Tequila Reposado Ceramic Bottle (google it)

That is a real smooth tequila and you can usually find it for under $100 every now and then

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      That sounds fun, I should try it.

If I am not drinking fancy scotches I get from duty free from my travels, my go to whiskys are budget blended scotches like Monkey Shoulders, Buchanan's.

Skewball is great, taste like caramel and can't really taste the liquor at all. Kind of dangerous because I end up drinking too much too fast hahaha.

It's not that expensive either.

Comment

Skewball is great, taste like caramel and can't really taste the liquor at all. Kind of dangerous because I end up drinking too much too fast hahaha.

It's strong too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          It's strong too ?

Skrewball isn't too strong, about 70 proof which is actually pretty light compared too other Whiskeys.

But it taste amazing, I just pour a little glass and drink it straight.

Comment

Is that what you call "it" because it's aged for so long?
            I don't drink it of course...but there's no doubt she leaves the occasional drop on the leather couch if she sits too long.

Comment

sounds good to me... you buying for me and jhonny.. then we buy for you.. when my wife finds me.. i will blame you.

so will jhonny.. if the police get called.. i will call my **** jew cousin, who will call people who will call other jomosexuals and cops leave mad.

when my wife shows.. we throwing you under the bus...
              you will say.. cmon toki, your papa is a bad angry man.. let us vent.

once i get mad, which is rare.. my wife.. just shuts up and apologizes..

i would prefer she not make me mad.. once mad.. then she shuts the f up..

without a doubt.. i know, you and I would laugh and have a good time.. my wife's friends will attack you. but we will bbq.. chill, and laugh.. laughing is important..

i am big boss man.. i am a dork like hank hill, but i got machine guns...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4XUhRkBz5E

watch

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                I don't drink it of course...but there's no doubt she leaves the occasional drop on the leather couch if she sits too long.
                Ah the good ol devils cut on the couch

Comment

hendricks or beefeater and tonic when i'm thirsty. honestly i don't give a **** if it's tangueray or bombay as long as i'm thirsty and someone is handing them to me, but if i'm ordering it i'll get beefeater or hendricks. i know nothing about gin otherwise.

new england makes the best beer in the world, now, so there is that. mostly IPAs. small batches, so it comes down to what you like, how old it is, and the batches will be a little different each time. good beer is in a can!

i have a 23 year old scotch sitting in my cabinet. that was a gift. holy **** it's good. no idea what it cost. ihave my normal stuff for friends and the like, "the knot" and some bourbon called "rowan creek." bourbon is too strong for me, i prefer scotch or irish whiskey.

i try to pay around 35 bucks or less for a bottle of scotch or whiskey so i don't feel like an idiot if i drink too much of it.

some people will act like they give a **** how you drink your scotch. just don't mix it with anything but ice or water and i don't care at all. i do one small ice cube. water mixes with the alcohol and stirs the pot, for a lack of a better term. brings out aromas and flavors which otherwise would not be there. i also think it improves the texture a little bit, otherwise scotch can feel like it's drying your mouth out.

if a grown man hasn't tried and developed at least an appreciation for scotch i really question whether or not he's a man at all.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    hendricks or beefeater and tonic when i'm thirsty. honestly i don't give a **** if it's tangueray or bombay as long as i'm thirsty and someone is handing them to me, but if i'm ordering it i'll get beefeater or hendricks. i know nothing about gin otherwise.

new england makes the best beer in the world, now, so there is that. mostly IPAs. small batches, so it comes down to what you like, how old it is, and the batches will be a little different each time. good beer is in a can!

i have a 23 year old scotch sitting in my cabinet. that was a gift. holy **** it's good. no idea what it cost. ihave my normal stuff for friends and the like, "the knot" and some bourbon called "rowan creek." bourbon is too strong for me, i prefer scotch or irish whiskey.

i try to pay around 35 bucks or less for a bottle of scotch or whiskey so i don't feel like an idiot if i drink too much of it.

some people will act like they give a **** how you drink your scotch. just don't mix it with anything but ice or water and i don't care at all. i do one small ice cube. water mixes with the alcohol and stirs the pot, for a lack of a better term. brings out aromas and flavors which otherwise would not be there. i also think it improves the texture a little bit, otherwise scotch can feel like it's drying your mouth out.

if a grown man hasn't tried and developed at least an appreciation for scotch i really question whether or not he's a man at all.
                    This post made me go

Wtf to your damn right to bloody hell

I agree with scotch and Irish wishky, they are my go to ones especially budget whiskys(30-40$). It's the sweet buiscuit note or whatever that makes me buy it every time.

Mixing water/ice is recommended in a few whiskys espvially which are higher proof, and people haven't tasted all of notes on a whisky until they have added a few drops of water which also brings out the secondary notes which you don't smell or taste on first.

It's nasty only if people mix coke with it, defeats the whole taste aspect of it.

Comment

This post made me go

Wtf to your damn right to bloody hell

I agree with scotch and Irish wishky, they are my go to ones especially budget whiskys(30-40$). It's the sweet buiscuit note or whatever that makes me buy it every time.

Mixing water/ice is recommended in a few whiskys espvially which are higher proof, and people haven't tasted all of notes on a whisky until they have added a few drops of water which also brings out the secondary notes which you don't smell or taste on first.

It's nasty only if people mix coke with it, defeats the whole taste aspect of it.

Yeah, definitely ice with some higher end whiskey. I don't like mixing water.

Only mix cheaper whiskey with coke, like Jack Daniels or Jim Beam. Should only use coke as a chaser for other whiskey. You actually wanna feel the taste and the bite, coke just kills the taste on good whiskey.

Comment

Working...
                      X