No announcement yet.

Ref saved lil g in round 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    He took everything Jacobs and Canelo had for him but hes not that durable?? Are you new to boxing? Maybe he is old and past it?
    when average world punchers are considered the benchmark, its a ggg fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      Who are average punchers?

Comment

He took everything Jacobs and Canelo had for him but hes not that durable?? Are you new to boxing? Maybe he is old and past it?
        Jacobs and canelo hurt him as well, especially canelo. Back then GGG has more of a poker face, but you can see the signs. Now he shows actually emotions, making it more clearer when he is hurt. You are the one who is new to boxing. You don't know how to read body language and have no keen eyes. GGG was clearly about to drop in round 5 as his liver was hurting, and he bumped into the ref. How convenient...

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
          Jacobs and canelo hurt him as well, especially canelo. You are the one who is new to boxing. You don't know how to read body language and have no keen eyes. GGG was clearly about to drop in round 5 as his liver was hurting, and he bumped into the ref. How convenient...
          Yes he was hurt in the Canelo 2 fight, does that make him not durable? He took everything and kept fighting. I know he was hurt, just the not durable comment was a bit dumb. Its all good

Comment

And btw... no im not a GGG fan. But you sound like a GGG hater. Im just a boxing fan who uses common sense

Comment

Yes he was hurt in the Canelo 2 fight, does that make him not durable? He took everything and kept fighting. I know he was hurt, just the not durable comment was a bit dumb. Its all good
              His body seems suspect, and I have always noticed this about him. He doesn't like it there, and he was about to be dropped in round 5 CLEARLY. His durability is overrated, and he is not a monster like the media have you people believe.

Comment

Jacobs and canelo hurt him as well, especially canelo. You are the one who is new to boxing. You don't know how to read body language and have no keen eyes. GGG was clearly about to drop in round 5 as his liver was hurting, and he bumped into the ref. How convenient...
                you can claim he was falling but you cant claim that GGG knew the ref waas catching him, he doesnt have eyes in backof his head.

Comment

Who are average punchers?
                  yoummentioned them, not me, sherlock.

Comment

His body seems suspect, and I have always noticed this about him. He doesn't like it there, and he was about to be dropped in round 5 CLEARLY. His durability is overrated, and he is not a monster like the media have you people believe.
                    Who people? He is durable but always been overrated. Never believed he was that monster ATG. Just cause I use common sense doesnt make me blind. GGG is durable. Never been KD or close to in his whole career. Was he hurt at some point in his career... sure... who hasnt?

Comment

yoummentioned them, not me, sherlock.
                      So Jacobs and Canelo are average punchers huh. The things you read in this forum.... Im no GGG fan but you sure is a GGG hater. Move on

Comment

Working...
                      X