NSB Pick 'em #13 - Saul "Canelo" Álvarez vs Julio César Chávez Jr, May 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Yep, you'll be getting 90 pts! Congrats
    Hahah during the Wlad/Joshua fight, when Wlad started rallying a bit, you said: "Put some RESPEK on his name"! Heheh. Well - that's how I feel right now!!

Still pissed off he didn't close the show when he had Joshua out on his feet for like three rounds.
    Last edited by Cheek busting; 05-07-2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Aye yo teacher, where dat 3x multiplier got you? Where you at? You aint even in the top 10.
      That's cause I MISSED a pick completely while I was banned!

After this is tallied, GUARANTEED I'll be bull rushing right back into top-10!

I've actually missed TWO rounds of picks! Despite that, my skills and intelligence will STILL keep me in position to make my move for the top during the last three weeks of the season.

U SEE THAT POST ABOVE?!?! I'll be getting 90 POINTS! So go ahead and PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME! And maybe I'll forget your errant ways, and not go upside that head! PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME! That's 90 POINTS!
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 05-07-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        Hahah during the Wlad/Joshua fight, when Wlad started rallying a bit, you said: "Put some RESPEK on his name"! Heheh. Well - that's how I feel right now!!

Still pissed off he didn't close the show when he had Joshua out on his feet for like three rounds.

Would've been amusing after that whole dramatic intro for AJ if Wlad would've come back from deep waters to win the fight. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          **** me I totally forgot to use a multiplier... shiet

Ah man! I don't see a pick for you in the poll

I won't burn a 2x from you though
          Thanks...im sure i picked chavez 5-8 but maybe i didnt click submit...i have only picked one winner so far so its not gonna damage my stats lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            That's cause I MISSED a pick completely while I was banned!

After this is tallied, GUARANTEED I'll be bull rushing right back into top-10!

I've actually missed TWO rounds of picks! Despite that, my skills and intelligence will STILL keep me in position to make my move for the top during the last three weeks of the season.

U SEE THAT POST ABOVE?!?! I'll be getting 90 POINTS! So go ahead and PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME! And maybe I'll forget your errant ways, and not go upside that head! PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME! That's 90 POINTS!
            Shoulda, woulda, coulda. It's not our fault we stay up-to-date.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Shoulda, woulda, coulda. It's not our fault we stay up-to-date.
              Ain't nobody complaining! I just got my 90 points, and am about to be back in top-10 when new calculations ar made!

plus i was banned. just shows how intelligent I am despite missing fights I'm still right on par with top-10.
              Last edited by Cheek busting; 05-07-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Nearly 20% picked Chavez. I dont know how you could give him even a small shot to win. lol

Comment

• unstick BostonGuy

Comment

• Chavez was tougher than I expected, credit to him for that and literally nothing else. Hoping he retires, he's earned enough now to sit around smoking weed and eating cereal for decades to come and I'd rather not see another elite fighter waste time on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X