Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 current boxers that you have the most interest in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 current boxers that you have the most interest in?

Who are they and why?

Does Khan have a chance against Camelo?

Best in the top weight classes?

Comment

Rigondeaux - because he is just so damn good.

Anthony Joshua - because i've never seen such a humble boxer in my life, especially whilst being a machine.

Tyson Fury - because he's crafty and damn can he talk some real shyte.

GGG - because you are GGGuaranteed a nice guy smile and a KO machine.

Shannon Briggs - let's go champ! Hearing the football style chant of "let's go champ" when he gatecrashed a public workout was enough to win me over

Comment

Originally posted by blindsidesports View Post
        Who are they and why?
        Deontay Wilder - guy is entertaining as phuck and can punch too. Also very active, offensive, and aggressive.

Anthony Joshua - no explanations needed.

Demetrius Andrade - I'm a speed and slick addict, and Demetrius fits the category perfectly. He also has good power and is very active offensively for a slick/defensive acute guy.

Errol Spence - man that body punching is sweet and insane. Plus I like how active he is. I'm not a fan of inside fighting because most guys who do that use 'roughhouse' tactics, which is just code name for wrestling and cheating, but Spence makes inside fighting look like the sweet science it's supposed to be.

Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao - still the best and most marketable boxers in my opinion even though I guess they are retired. Still, the speed, precision, agility, reflexes, timing, ring IQ, reaction time of these two, even at age 37 and 39, is unmatched.

People say May-Pac was boring, but it was exciting for me. Watching these two is like watching the matrix, they move so fast and at such awkward angles it's quite amazing. They missed each other a lot, but to me, that was testament to their speed, reflexes, reaction time, and aggression that they kept ducking and dodging punches that would have landed on any other opponent.

By far the best of their generation, number 1 and a close 2nd.

Comment

Way too many fighters and great fights to be made for me to limit myself to 5.

Comment

Working...
          X