Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sulaiman and the WBC are useless and should just be abolished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually since Jose died they have seemed to be going in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      This is completely true when Jose reigned. Now that he's gone, the WBC seems to be taking steps in the right direction, as others have mentioned.

IMO, the WBC title is the most recognized and prestigious belt among all the other million alphabet titles. I say do away with the other ones (IBF, WBO, IBO). Two titles in each division (WBC and WBA) would sit just fine with me, I'm all about unification bouts.

the WBA is the worst of them all, allowing up too as many as 3 champions in one division.

The IBF are the ones who are the most strict when it comes too mandatories.

Comment

He should have taken the 154 pound wbc world title away from Mayweather since he won it at 152 and he has not defended it in a very long time and apparently has no intention of ever defending it. If Mayweather announced that his next fight would be a defense of his 154 pound titles at the correct weight limit of 154 then let him keep his 154 pound titles but otherwise he should step down or be stripped of both 154 pound world titles and let the other top contenders have a chance to win those titles..

Comment

Get rid of all those sanctioning bodies, good for nothing really

Comment

Working...
          X