Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"canelo needs cotto" lmfao............

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      Canelo needs Cotto? Canelo can fight a mop and sell atleast 10,000 tickets. Canelo fighting Cotto is just giving the fans what they wanna see, it's not because he needs to fight him or anything. Stop being delusional boricua, a 22 year old is already as big a draw as Cotto in the final act of his career.
      Canelo has been a pro for eight years, Cotto set the attendance record for boxing in MSG with his fight against Judah after being in his 6th year professionally. Canelo is just hitting his stride though, Cotto is as big as he'll ever get. No one Canelo fights outside of Mayweather, will draw more than Cotto. No one.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        No it peaked at 1.4. The average was 1.1 for both.
        That can't be right. You're saying the peak was the same as the average for Canelo-Trout? I've only seen the peak reported (Kim and Mannix) for Canelo-Trout as 1.1 million. I haven't seen anyone report the average.

I think AnimalisticMeth is correct.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-25-2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Ahh I see after I show you the numbers and use Mathmatics to give you the percenteges that show you the difference in viewership between the two channels and your argument is to just dismiss the HBO numbers LOL!!

Like I said you are a bag of hot air filled with bull s hit!!!
          Dismiss? There's no HBO numbers for these fights you stupid mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Canelo has been a pro for eight years, Cotto set the attendance record for boxing with his fight against Judah after being in his 6th year professionally. Canelo is just hitting his stride though, Cotto is as big as he'll ever get. No one Canelo fights outside of Mayweather, will draw more than Cotto. No one.
            Attendance record where? At MSG? Big wooohooo WTF does that mean LOL! Canelo just set the attendance record at the Alemo dome for a Boxing match!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Attendance record where? At MSG? Big wooohooo WTF does that mean LOL! Canelo just set the attendance record at the Alemo dome for a Boxing match!
              Tickets weren't 10 dollars a piece. That matters for the gate and the fighter's cut.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                That can't be right. You're saying the peak was the same as the average for Canelo-Trout? I've only seen the peak reported (Kim and Iole) for Canelo-Trout as 1.1 million. I haven't seen anyone report the average.

I think AnimalisticMeth is correct.
                I think he is too, I think the peak for Canelo-Trout was 1.1 million.

Comment

Tickets weren't 10 dollars a piece. That matters for the gate and the fighter's cut.
                  not all of them ******

Comment

Canelo's gate was $3 mil against trout and cotto's was $1.618 mil

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Dismiss? There's no HBO numbers for these fights you stupid mofo.
                      Oh I see so now you are gonna forget the whole thread where steve kim stated on Twitter that Canelos viewership went down 22% on show time vs HBO. Showtime has 21.5% less subscribers and you posted in that thread. Stop playing stupid Steve Kim I think hes a pretty reliable source compared to a bag of hot air like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X