Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew that broner was a cheat. wearing girls gloves SMH

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If you fight some one who's barehanded and you have boxing gloves, you'll have the advantage because your fists are protected and the gloves would make fists look small. It would be easier to pick off fists with gloves, and also block your face. The other guy would have to worry about busting his knuckles, and the gloves would look so big that he will not able to protect his face as well as you could.
      False. Yes the gloves would make it easier to protect your face and pick off shots, but for the same reason it would be easier for your opponent to deflect your gloved punches as well...yet he still has a bare knuckle advantage. Not to mention even with 8oz gloves on, your punches will be a lot slower than bare handed.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        oh how nice the racist and hating bigot getting along.
        If DeMarco wasn't Mexican you wouln't even give a fcuk! The racist, hating bigot here is YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
          If DeMarco wasn't Mexican you wouln't even give a fcuk! The racist, hating bigot here is YOU!
          If Demarco WASNT Mexican YOU wouldent give a shit about my opinions. Only reason my opinions emotionally bother you so much is cause I AM Mexican, so whenever I have something positive to say about a Mexican is must be that I am Mexican to you, and whenever I say something negative about some other fighter who happens to be another race it must be that I am Mexican to you. You my friend are the one constantly thinking about race, You my friend are the racist hating bigot here.

Comment

Broner would of beaten DM with any gloves, but I'm sure they were custom made for his little hands, but they have to be weighted and obviously they were approved.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
              False. Yes the gloves would make it easier to protect your face and pick off shots, but for the same reason it would be easier for your opponent to deflect your gloved punches as well...yet he still has a bare knuckle advantage. Not to mention even with 8oz gloves on, your punches will be a lot slower than bare handed.
              Lol okay, I speak from first hand experience. When I was 17, I fought some one who liked to street fight a lot. He challenged me, he said he'd beat me up bare knuckle while i'm wearing gloves[he felt the same way you did, thought he had the advantage]. I f'ed him up with body punches, there was absolutely nothing he could do except cover up into the corner of the building lobby, he tried swinging at me but the gloves were protecting my face and body. You see this guy fighting in a real fight, you'd think he's a killer. He looked like a deer in the head lights that time.

That was not the only time, we used to mess around, a bunch of us would put gloves on when we were in our early teens, we would horse around. It was Team Bareknuckle vs Team Boxing Gloves, we always fucked them up. We all had the same amount of skills[or lack of skills] so it had nothing to do that one group was better than the other. It was the gloves and the fact that your hands are protected so you feel more confident and comfortable, therefore you can perform better and absorb more punches than your bareknuckle foe.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=88
                Last edited by illmaticfighter; 01-23-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Broner beats the piss out of Demarco wearing whatever gloves you want him to wear.

Comment

is humility a forgotten trait with some of these mexican posters? this is despicably pathetic.

broner>demarco
                    0oz, 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12,oz, 14oz, 16oz, 18oz, any ounce

deal with it it'll help

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      is humility a forgotten trait with some of these mexican posters? this is despicably pathetic.

broner>demarco
                      0oz, 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12,oz, 14oz, 16oz, 18oz, any ounce

deal with it it'll help
                      I concede to that but just cause that is the likely foregone conclusion the issue of the gloves shouldn't be overlooked as if it completely has no merits. This is what the thread was about and we got to the bottom of it, he elected to wear girl gloves and they are made that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X