• Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's OK but too skinny.

Comment

Oh yes i would certainly fcuk her

Comment

I'd fuck her.

As for milfs/cougars.. I was at an engagement party February 2011. The sister of the bride told me that some 50 year old woman who is attractive for her age and banged mostly twenty year olds thought I was good looking and that she'd want to get to know me. (I was 29 at the time). Of course, this wasn't brought to my attention until months later. I have no idea who she was though, at least I don't remember seeing her.

At the wedding I had forgotten all about this woman so I didn't get a chance to even she what she looked like much less make the approach to her. Oh well, I lost.

Orb yrots, looc.

Comment

If you don't bang her, you are a flaiming queer boy that dreams of being gang raped in a state penitentiary.

She's older but she is well taken care of. Fukin her would be like driving a classic car with leather interior, doesn't have that new car smell but rides really good.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            bro, when your wife is fifty i'd hate to see what rating she gets, if hannah storm is a six...

i know ur not from around here, but hannah storm is 50 years old. born in '62...

she's a legend. i'd be a legend. when you smash a legend you become a legend.

additionally, she's not an actress or anything. she's a reporter. that's just a small taste of the premium bootay you find stateside.
            Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            If you don't bang her, you are a flaiming queer boy that dreams of being gang raped in a state penitentiary.

She's older but she is well taken care of. Fukin her would be like driving a classic car with leather interior, doesn't have that new car smell but rides really good.
            lol... You know this is just a poll right? Not a real invitation to bang her. lol

In the land of the internet, where every woman is compared to the most beautiful in the world, she is a 6 at the very highest and ive never heard of her before, so to me she is a 80's station wagon in great condition, but id rather drive something with a bit more zip.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              lol... You know this is just a poll right? Not a real invitation to bang her. lol

In the land of the internet, where every woman is compared to the most beautiful in the world, she is a 6 at the very highest and ive never heard of her before, so to me she is a 80's station wagon in great condition, but id rather drive something with a bit more zip.
              Naw man she's not an 80's station wagon, maybe a 1986 Mercedes. High on miles but I'm telling you, one ride and you will be satisfied.

I bet you she looked fukin hot when she was prime.

Comment

"will not smash. dresses too slutty."

-tony kornheiser

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Orb yrots, looc.
                  Drow!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    Drow!!!!!!!!
                    That is a true story though.

Comment