No announcement yet.

Walking Dead:Shane a Hero or Villain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Yeah but what makes him an anti-hero is the way he went about doing it. Didn't have to cause a mass panic and unleash the zombies and force everyone's hand.

He did, that's only way it was gonna get done.

Comment

He's the definition of an anti hero.

Just like Rick is also........neither are heroes or villains.

Evidenced by Rick shooting the guys in the bar.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        He's the definition of an anti hero.

Just like Rick is also........neither are heroes or villains.

Evidenced by Rick shooting the guys in the bar.

That guy reached for his gun first, that was self defense. Rick hasnt done anything too bad, yet....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          That guy reached for his gun first, that was self defense. Rick hasnt done anything too bad, yet....
          Did he reach? I forgot.

Either way I still wouldn't consider Rick a full blown hero. If anyone is a hero it's Herschell for keeping the walkers in his barn........trying to preserve life.

That and housing complete strangers like that.

And saving every mother****ers lives lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Did he reach? I forgot.

Either way I still wouldn't consider Rick a full blown hero. If anyone is a hero it's Herschell for keeping the walkers in his barn........trying to preserve life.
            That and housing complete strangers like that.

And saving every mother****ers lives lol.

WHAT?!?!?!?! Those walkers are DEAD. All they do is try to eat the living. Keeping a bunch of those things close by where you sleep is insane. They had to be destroyed, it was the right choice to blow them all away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              WHAT?!?!?!?! Those walkers are DEAD. All they do is try to eat the living. Keeping a bunch of those things close by where you sleep is insane. They had to be destroyed, it was the right choice to blow them all away.
              So let me get this straight.

One day you wake up and your wife and daughter are zombies........your first thought is to put a bullet in their head?

I can understand the whole movie craze thing, but lol.

Comment

Let's be honest. If a zombie outbreak really occurred. I don't think any of us would really be caught by surprise. We'd pretty much know it from the gitgo, since we are bombarded by it in movies, tv, and video games.

Rick is playing the hero though. He doesn't want to kill anything and wants to save everyone. He saved a dude who 2 minutes ago was trying to put a bullet in his head.

Comment

So let me get this straight.

One day you wake up and your wife and daughter are zombies........your first thought is to put a bullet in their head?

Ya, pretty much.

Comment

RIP Officer Shane Walsh

Comment

A bit of both... Rick said it best, he was his own worst enemy..

Comment

Working...
                      X