No announcement yet.

Birmingham amateur boxer killed in UK riots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham amateur boxer killed in UK riots

A Birmingham amateur boxer has been killed in the UK riots.

A vehicle rammed into a group of men who were defending their property, killing three.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ing-homes.html

Keen amateur boxer Haroon Jahan, 21, and two brothers were hit by a speeding car in Birmingham in the early hours of this morning,

Officers have arrested a 32-year-old man in connection with the deaths and a car has also been recovered.

Tariq Jahan, the father of Haroon, told how he desperately tried to revive his son as he waited for medics to arrive.

“I didn't see it (the fatal incident) with my own eyes. I was round the corner... I heard the car coming at high speed.

“Then we heard the bang and I heard the commotion with the people. I ran towards the commotion and the first guy I found was someone I didn't know.
    Here's the more detailed BBC report:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-14471405
    Last edited by The Hammer; 08-10-2011, 11:40 AM.

hate when **** like this happens.....R.I.P

Comment

hope the riots come to my town so i can shoot a few of these scum. nothing but lowlife trash

R.I.P.

Comment

It's terrible to hear that...more lives lost senselessly.

From all the reports, it's been crazy over in London; and the riots are spreading to other parts of the UK. Many innocent people are suffering. And the property damage goes beyond money. London is a very old city; once an old structure is burned down, it can't be replaced. Then there's the economic issue. Some of the idiots that are participating in the riots claim to be rebelling against the state of the economy. Costing the city billions of pounds in damage is supposed to makes things better? What are these fools thinking?

Comment

Yeah I heard this story last night just before I went to bed. His own father tried to give him CPR. **** like this is sad but whats worse is the police are doing nothing. for once they have the backing of everyone in the country but they wont do FUVK ALL!

Its been down to the public to fight back against these degenerate scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Yeah I heard this story last night just before I went to bed. His own father tried to give him CPR. **** like this is sad but whats worse is the police are doing nothing. for once they have the backing of everyone in the country but they wont do FUVK ALL!

Its been down to the public to fight back against these degenerate scumbags
            The police are hopelessly outnumbered. The scale of the rioting demands use of the military. If this were happening in the United States, the National Guard would've been called in by now. But calling in the troops is a last-resort measure that politicians are hesitant to employ.

I see you live in London. Stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              The police are hopelessly outnumbered. The scale of the rioting demands use of the military. If this were happening in the United States, the National Guard would've been called in by now. But calling in the troops is a last-resort measure that politicians are hesitant to employ.

I see you live in London. Stay safe!
              They're scared that the PC brigade will jump on them

The coppers should start cracking some skulls - It'll soon stop

If you're out there causing trouble you're fair game IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                They're scared that the PC brigade will jump on them

The coppers should start cracking some skulls - It'll soon stop

If you're out there causing trouble you're fair game IMO
                In a free society, nobody wants to be the leader that called in the troops on his own people.

As for "cracking skulls," it's not that simple. Things are out of hand, and that approach would only add fuel to the fire. The cops would wind up getting their skulls cracked.

And, you're right: "If you're out there causing trouble, you're fair game."

Comment

This is a disgrace.

This happened a mile from my house.

Yesterday I saw one of the guys that died literally a couple hours before it happened. He and his family are really good friends with my cousins.

Apparently a few black kids tried to raid their family's shop but they fought them off and kicked the crap out of the rioters. A while later the Asians were guarding the shop when a car smashed into the crowd at 50mph killing 3 of them. It was a revenge attack because they beat up the rioters earlier.

Comment

The charge is murder, so the driver did it deliberately. Disgusting. Should send the ****ers to Thai prisons instead of ours.

Comment

Working...
                    X