Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather is helping Boxing, asking for these tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think PEDs is an evil in the sport. Before Floyds demands few people gave a ****. So Floyd's demands has created an awareness that wouldn't have been there if he hadn't done it.

Maybe it wasn't pretty the way he did it, but ultimately this will lead to stricter testing procedures I'm sure. I think we all can agree that it's for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
      I doubt fighters will follow this Floyd crap. They will just undergo the test required and that would be enough for them.
      Well the commissions are reviewing there own rules and may be employing the testing in which Floyd was trying to have in place for the Pacquiao both, in every fight.
      Well overdue in my opinion

Comment

Yes, I think is a good thing.

Comment

I never thought Id see the day when people who watch boxing are AGAINST OST's.

Comment

boxing is always criticized for its lack of legitimacy. this testing helps quell those falsities.

Comment

In the long run it helps boxing, I don't see any reason boxing, of all sports, shouldn't have top of the line drug testing. However, right now its hurting boxing because it all but guarentees the biggest fight in the last 30 years won't be made and it may be another 30 years before another fight of this caliber comes along.

So yes it helps, but he should have petitioned the commission not put it on a fighter that he knew believes testing weakens him.

I find it odd that *****s don't want to see Pac Vs Floyd, why wouldn't any boxing fan be pissed off that the fight won't happen?

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                I find it odd that *****s don't want to see Pac Vs Floyd, why wouldn't any boxing fan be pissed off that the fight won't happen?
                What *****'s are they?

Comment

No. Better drug testing is a better thing for any sport,but he isnt the one to be asking this question,when you consider that the only reason he has behaved this way is out of petulance and jealousy. Strangely,all this nonsense has actually brought the sport into disrepute.

Comment

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
                    Well the commissions are reviewing there own rules and may be employing the testing in which Floyd was trying to have in place for the Pacquiao both, in every fight.
                    Well overdue in my opinion
                    You shouldve made the poll public so we could all rip the **** out of everyone that voted no.... F ucking cowards

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
                      You shouldve made the poll public so we could all rip the **** out of everyone that voted no.... F ucking cowards
                      I voted no you little prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X