Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 90 Min convo with Dan Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when was more movement and way better defense a 102 fever?

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
      hahahaha did you record this.. how could you remember like a million words..

but i like this guy.. he thinks pacman beats cotto and gayweather.. NICE !! LOL

P.S. i actually only read the pacman part =)
      Who would have guessed that.

Comment

since when was the flight from biloxi mississippi to atlanta became only 90 mins? lol

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          the fight was great...well for me... the significane might have been nothing... but th eentertainment value was top notch for anyone who likes Roy... more than I could of asked for... way more.

Crowd was decent... Id say 80% full... chanting Roys name and everything... was thrilling
          i need to find video of the fight.

i ordered the concepcion/donair ppv.

it was ****.

Comment

Of course lucky ass Reed would get to sit next to Dan Birmingham...lucky bastard.

Nice writeup Reed...I would never write that much lol...

And I disagree wit Dan about Floyd-Pac but good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              I was jealous as **** when you told me bout this Reed. Excitin as that **** woulda been, I got shocked outta my sleep a lil too suddenly. Even if I was sittin there witchu, I mighta been too ****ed up to talk to Dan much.
              hahahaha did you record this.. how could you remember like a million words..

but i like this guy.. he thinks pacman beats cotto and gayweather.. NICE !! LOL

P.S. i actually only read the pacman part =)

Like I said, I had to recall it it took me like 2 hours... but I remember exactly how he phrased his sentences, and the questions i asked him, and what he thought... we covered almost every active known fighter and all the big fights.. and up and coming fights... when i thought of a certain fight or fighter, i remembered how it went to a tee...

i was thinking about the whole convo soon as i got off the plane and startted typing it when i got home

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Since when was more movement and way better defense a 102 fever?
                Dan: Im not even saying it had to do with him losing... but it was there..

Comment

since when was the flight from biloxi mississippi to atlanta became only 90 mins? lol
                  because we sat in the plane for about 20 mins on the runway because it was raining and overcast

gulfport to ATL is about an hour... ive done it 4 times so far

Comment

Damn, sad to hear Lacy is slurring...

Comment

Great stuff Reed you lucky b*stard.

I don't suppose you asked him his thoughts on the super six tourny did you?

Comment

Working...
                      X