Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Lionel Messi the best footballer in the world.... better than ronaldo etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Lionel Messi the best footballer in the world.... better than ronaldo etc.

for soccer fans... i have a question

is Lionel Messi really the best soccer player in the world currently.... i mean im not really a soccer buff, but i do watch the world cup games, is this guy really legit... is he better than ronaldo etc.

I think its pretty much down to him or Ronaldo. In the past I would have favoured Ronaldo but this season I think Messi was the strongest player in the world.

Comment

messi is the best hands down.

Comment

Messi and Ronaldo are in a league of their own compared to the rest.

However Messi is definitely the best player.

Comment

He's no Drogba.

Comment

messi is in his own league,no one come close right now

Comment

Messi's had two world class seasons no one currently can touch. It's arguably the best consecutive season performance we've seen in world football since the Real Ronaldo (fenomeno) had before he got injured back in 98.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                Messi's had two world class seasons no one currently can touch. It's arguably the best consecutive season performance we've seen in world football since the Real Ronaldo (fenomeno) had before he got injured back in 98.
                seriously, u guys are crazy to say messi is better than ronaldo, right now yes hes better, but ronaldo in his prime? hell nooooo. Ronaldo has the most goals and most world cups wins than messi, i know stats just numbers but they dont lie. Maybe when messi wins something we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
                  seriously, u guys are crazy to say messi is better than ronaldo, right now yes hes better, but ronaldo in his prime? hell nooooo. Ronaldo has the most goals and most world cups wins than messi, i know stats just numbers but they dont lie. Maybe when messi wins something we can talk.
                  Messi has more club trophies. Ronaldo has only ever one 1 league title, and that was when he was 27. Messi's already won 4 of those(2 if you don't count 05/06). Messi has won the Champions League and done the Treble. Ronaldo has his World Cups, but he didn't even touch the pitch in 94, and was really just a glorified goal poacher in 02. You could've probably inserted Romario in there and they still would've won. Rivaldo was the heart of that team. Messi BTW is only 23 and still has time. His stats from 08-10 are better than the stats R9 had from 96-98. I love Fenomeno but that's a fact. HIs performance may not be as exhilarating but he's more of a big game player than Ronaldo. Messi if he wins the WC may well be on the path ROnaldo was before he got injured...Pele/Maradona status.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                    Messi has more club trophies. Ronaldo has only ever one 1 league title, and that was when he was 27. Messi's already won 4 of those(2 if you don't count 05/06). Messi has won the Champions League and done the Treble. Ronaldo has his World Cups, but he didn't even touch the pitch in 94, and was really just a glorified goal poacher in 02. You could've probably inserted Romario in there and they still would've won. Rivaldo was the heart of that team. Messi BTW is only 23 and still has time. His stats from 08-10 are better than the stats R9 had from 96-98. I love Fenomeno but that's a fact. HIs performance may not be as exhilarating but he's more of a big game player than Ronaldo. Messi if he wins the WC may well be on the path ROnaldo was before he got injured...Pele/Maradona status.
                    there is absolutely no way messi touches ronaldo until he wins a world cup, what ronaldo did in the 02 world cup sealed it, he is the best attacker hands down, he hands down won that game for us vs germany, he won the game alone, no one helped him, ronaldo scored 2 goals by himself to give us the victory. U can say messi has the potential to be better than ronaldo but to say he is better than ronaldo right now is just being a messi homer. And plz who cares bout league titles, they mean ****, world cups is what means something. They come around every 4 years. If u cant win when it counts u suck, wayne rooney is an example of someone who cant win when it counts.

Comment

Working...
                    X