Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mexican boxers are warriors then why is Canelo ducking a rematch with GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Wait didn't GB offer lil g 10mil.? And didn't lil g & team refuse it?? THEN Oscar said if he fights bily joe "who" that there wont be a deal & then lil g & team except the fight after words??? Do people just forget that????
    People are crazy. Canelo just fought the man, narrowly took the fight in my opinion. Canelo is going to fight him again in May. One thing is canleo is scared of no man

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
      The Mexican Canelo Fans were booing him relentlessly during the in ring post match interview, that pretty much shows how they view Canelo as a Mexican warrior lol
      For some reason I think that that is media lies.....Men & women lie, numbers don't.......

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Its still a long way away May is so they have plenty of time. When winter starts to end then you can be worried but winter is just starting lol

Was a good fight last time and Canelo knows he can beat him so its good to let them rest for a bit and then go back at it in the spring.

GGG should take a stay busy fight against Saunders or something. I dont think a long break is good for him. Gonna stay active like Glenn Johnson
        Problem with that is Jermall Charlo is HIS MANDATORY. So if Nelo/lil g don't fight then Nelo is going for the winner of bily joe's belt. lil g would be forced by the WBC (hope) to fight Jermall Charlo which will be the end of the lil g fans.......#Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Canelo looks absolutely miserable nowadays. You should have seen him in Dublin. Didn't crack a smile once. Not even when he went into the ring and shook hands with everyone. His spirit is gone. He's just waiting for the sweet relief of death to end his misery.
          Could be that he is pissed & he gonna take it out on lil g again.

Comment

I thought two ginger pubes would stick together.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Honestly, I don’t get it. Canelo lost that fight and the rematch makes the most financial sense.

Is Canelo a coward?
              no link of a turned down contract

Comment

Working...
              X