Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Be Voting For Amir Khan To Eat Kangaroo Testicles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

Con prying his wife from AJ's clutches in the Australian outback.

Comment

Kell has way too many **** moments. Dude is off

Comment

Khan is desperate to stay anywhere near relevant and knows fighting anybody decent is not going to do it.
        He promised his idiot following he was back in the ring in Dec. instead he goes into the Jungle in a ridiculous soap show.This IS Amir Con ..... a complete buffoon .........a complete waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          I Am A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is such a shart show, but 99% of boxers would not turn it down

Boxers like Carl Froch dream of being on this show because of the stupid amonts of money they pay as well as the mainstream exposure

Few years back Haye was on there and the esteemed gentlemen in my sig

It looks like all that nonsense with Khans wife etc..paid off, they tend to go for the celebrities who's name is buzzing in the rags
          I'm A Celebrity doesn't even pay much. Their most expensive cheque was for £200,000 and that was Carol Vorderman. Haye got something like £150-160,000. You do have a point though. There's very good financial sense behind it since it's basically a paid holiday for you and your family at the 5* Palazzo Versace Hotel in Queensland and you literally only need to be part of the show for 72hrs before getting that cheque.

The money comes pouring once you're out of the show where the rags come calling and stories are sold for ridiculous amounts of money. That's why all the gossip mags and Murdoch owned rags are all over it. Whatever sells they'll pay obscene amounts of money for.

I think ITV has been after Khan for years to have him on there. Surely they made him a silly offer but I think there's more to it knowing Khan.

Khan has been looking for a British platform to perform on and he will never work with Sky until it's D-Day with Brook. That leaves Frank Warren and BoxNation which he has some history with but surely has strings attached should a deal be struck. The new players on the British boxing scene are ITV. Maybe some multi fight deal has been struck with Amir Khan with less strings attached? It would make sense since Amir Khans first ever televised fight on terrestrial TV was with ITV when he rematched Kindelan in his last amateur bout and ITV are trying to make some noise.

I actually think he will end up back with Frank Warren where it all started and where it will all end but ITV doing a deal with Khan on the back of him appearing on I'm A Celebrity isn't exactly beyond either party.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            A few of us bumped into him in Vegas before a Cotto fight. It was a press conference for Berto/Mosely if i remember correctly. There was quite a few fighters knocking around, and out of all the ones we talked to, Khan was easily the most down to earth. He came off well.
            Whenever I've spoke to him he's seemed very down to earth always happy to interract with fans too. I think he's a genuine guy but just talks loads of **** when it comes down to boxing😂😂

Comment

Taking that comeback pretty seriously. Might be worse than Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                It looks like all that nonsense with Khans wife etc..paid off, they tend to go for the celebrities who's name is buzzing in the rags
                Was rumours that a lot of the public stuff was with reality tv as the end game in mind but it really does make sense to me with what Didymus says as part of leveraging a new tv deal for getting his career back on track. I think I saw something about a 3 fight year for him in 2018 on the main page.

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                I think ITV has been after Khan for years to have him on there. Surely they made him a silly offer but I think there's more to it knowing Khan.

Comment

Khan won't fight kell, losing to kell destroys his relevancy in this sport.

I still always enjoy watching khan fight, his fights are always entertaining, I think he might be done though.

Comment

Couldn't help but to laugh at this! Lol

Comment

Well I, like many, voted for both of you to pick up your testicles and ****ing fight.

But all we got was a couple of nutless talkers.

Next.

Comment

Working...
                      X