Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While my guitar gently weeps...George Harrison(Beatles)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the white album. Especially Helter Skelter. The Jeff Healy Band also did a version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on their album Cover to Cover, since in their live shows they were known to include a lot of classic covers along with their own material. Almost as much as George Thorogood did.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      LOL grampa Zaroks forwarded yoir measage to me.

I just blew a magun load in my woman, while my air guitar gently weeps.

Btw...Willy knows me...id never divulge our private talks. Ask beer, & others.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        One of my favorites, the Peter Frampton version was good too.

Check your email, I left you a message.
        IN 79, frampton came alive...do you feel like I feel.

Comment

On pg 1, and can tell this is my kind of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            On pg 1, and can tell this is my kind of thread.

Been listening to this album all week. I would embed, but I'm on my phone:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9cU0NWyQE

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Greatness from a modest man....while my guitar gentle weeps...

One of my favorite live performances of all time. Idk why the dude mispelled George so badly though

Comment

He was the original of benefit concerts, that everyone is so fond of. Way before anyone else did them.. A real hero, and humble man. Unlike John and Paul who were vain, fussy stars like every rock star.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  Not one of my favorite Beatles songs, but still a good one. Plus George Harrison was a great man, with all the **** Clapton did to him I would have killed him. George remained a very good friend for him until he eventually got his **** together.

Got a picture of Harrison on my wall.

I could be wrong, but from the stuff I read about Patti Harrison, she basically tried to use Clapton to make Harrison jealous, but it didn't work as George didn't care about her anymore and Clapton ended up falling in love with her.

That being said, Patti Harrison must have been a demon in the sack with all those love songs written about her. Something, Layla, Wonderful Tonight, and I'm sure there are others.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    LOL grampa Zaroks forwarded yoir measage to me.

I'm getting older at a faster rate now. year on year...my azz always stanks Like old azz...even after showering.
                    I lost that sweet new car smell after nearly dying in the hospital this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Love the white album. Especially Helter Skelter. The Jeff Healy Band also did a version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on their album Cover to Cover, since in their live shows they were known to include a lot of classic covers along with their own material. Almost as much as George Thorogood did.

I've always liked the live versions of "while my guitar" more.

It's been covered many times too, Prince and Peter Frampton really rip on that solo.

The White Album was great and it's in my top 3, I like Revolver and Sgt. Peppers just a little more though.

Comment

Working...
                      X