Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Trainer: Joshua's Stamina is Lacking, Chin is Suspect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for Usyk and Gassiev to move up. They will beat a lot of the heavyweights pretty easily!

Comment

something’s off with AJ he has a hg gut that bodybuilders get at the weigh in it was so noticeable

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        exactly.

Anyone who does weight training to any degree of seriousness (like 4 times+ a week) would look at AJ and say yeah, that body IS perfectly attainable naturally, especially with his lifestyle.

If he was going to be on anything it wouldn't be anabolic steroids, it'd be a stamina enhancer and he CLEARLY isn't on that.
        A train 5x a week eat well a look nothing like AJ,stamina enhancer wtf u on about,Lance Armstrong’ took steroids,steroids aren’t just used to build muscle muppet stop talking like you know sh@t

Comment

Lmao AJ finally being exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
            A train 5x a week eat well a look nothing like AJ,stamina enhancer wtf u on about,Lance Armstrong’ took steroids,steroids aren’t just used to build muscle muppet stop talking like you know sh@t
            Lance Armstrong used blood transfusions from high altitude

Highly oxegenated blood etc

Until Joshua tests positive there's no point being a bellend and assume s**t

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
              The game changing drug in cycling was EPO and blood doping actually anabolic steroids have just been around longer.

Armstrong took 1 part testosterone, 1 part EPO, and one part blood transfusion. So it was only one 1/3 of what he took, and it's main use is muscle strength and muscle repair/recovery. Whereas EPO and blood transfusions artificially increase your red blood cell count and increase aerobic capacity, stamina, and reduce fatigue.

Long story short - if you were struggling with stamina you would take EPO combined with blood doping over anabolic steroids.

Comment

Slightly off subject, but i think Parker and Whyte would match up well. I wouldn't mind seeing that fight.

Comment

Parker should fight Wilder first, winner gets another belt and fights Joshua for everything.

Comment

Kevin Barry is stating the obvious - The sky is blue! He should of took this opportunity to point out the greater problem which is Joshua's spiritless dull mediocre low-level boxing abilities ( or lack there of ).

How embarrassing it would of been if I had causal friends over and I had to explain to them that the guy thats getting out-boxed by the Cameroon midget is the UK's Gold medalist! I thought heavyweights were suppose to turn people on to the sport not away! and OMG to think what would the reaction be in my house in front of my 4K HD TV with surround sound with all the booing going on in the arena, I swear many boxing fans lost friends yesterday.
                    Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-29-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Look we all know AJ was tired , I wonder if Takam possibly could have dropped him had he gone to the body? We all know AJ has stamina issues , who he fights next should work that body over on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X