Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found old footage of Shaolin Sword watching hectari perform live in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I found old footage of Shaolin Sword watching hectari perform live in China

Look how Shaolin Sword looks at hectari with scorn in this clip such a devious little man

Play at 7:13 to see Shaolin Sword's look

hectari is so full of energy here but Shaolin Sword and his fellow Chinamen are so sedate and drab.

Comment

Ah, careless c0cksucker.

Love that song

...should have known better that to drink his jizz and waste this chance that I've been given...

Jorge Maricon singing for jizz.

Comment

Thats all that Chinaman has it hatred and bitterness and scorn in his heart, he doesnt know how to take a joke and holds a grudge.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Thats all that Chinaman has it hatred and bitterness and scorn in his heart, he doesnt know how to take a joke and holds a grudge.
          On another note, my fellow George Michael fan, do you like that 'Everything she wants' performance? That song is so addictive man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            On another note, my fellow George Michael fan, do you like that 'Everything she wants' performance? That song is so addictive man.
            Top notch performance

Comment

so hypejob spends his tuesday nights listening to careless whisper in concert with the lights off

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                so hypejob spends his tuesday nights listening to careless whisper in concert with the lights off
                whats the issue? george michael is the man

Comment

I watched that whole video just to see a two second clip of some Asian dude in glasses.

It was worth it, that song always hits the spot, especially the live version. And that hair, I just wanna run my fingers right through it.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                    whats the issue? george michael is the man
                    Exactly. George Michael is the GOAT. He had a beautiful voice that sounded even better live.

hectari which of these do you like best?

Comment

Working...
                    X