Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White To Boxing Critics: No Excuses When Mayweather is KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Ha Ha Ha Ha! Get the f**k outta here! Dana knows he's gonna getting his ass whooped! So what does he cares? He couldn't give a sh it! He's just there to collect the money after the fight that's all.

Comment

Dana and UFC are losing all of their cash cows one by one. First Rousey, then Jon Jones, and McGregor will be next when he gets blasted out in less than 6 rounds by Floyd.

Comment

I like MMA but Ive been watching boxing for 40+ years and I have to admit that the boxing experts have acted like scared children. You can see the fear on their faces when they talk **** about McGregor. He more then likely won't win, but they will be destroyed if he does. The question isn't "what will happen to boxing if McGregor wins?" but rather, "what happens to the credibility of the so called experts if McGregor is even competitive?"

Kellerman lost my respect a while ago but now he has gone to a new low. He acts as if this fight is an affront to him personally. Highly disappointing from the sport I love so much.

Comment

Mma is about clinching so Conor's gonna win that aspect and he might sneak a knee to the hip of the old fart and you can BET old man Jrs gonna cry LOTS worse than he did with Maidana!!!

You do remember the old Mang crying don't you hahaha

If Conor smothers the smelly old Mang and puts his weight on his old bones and uses his elbows he might do some damage!!

The old man lies about coming for a KO from the first bell. Why break the Lies the public likes to be Conned !!!

He's gonna run!!! Conor is gonna be scary hahahaha coming like a freight train!!! WHAT IF the old Mang breaks a hand ??? Will he QuIT??? He was crying in MAIDANA 1 .

What if Young Conor is a bit faster and his Shot lands on the old ugly fart ???

Wake up Boxing World !! Conor is in grave trouble and doesn't have a chance ,maybe.

The circus is about to begin ! Popcorn and hotdogs under the big tent !

The real show comes after the circus and they are being very quite til the circus leaves town!

Comment

Originally posted by Bmarr33 View Post
            I like MMA but Ive been watching boxing for 40+ years and I have to admit that the boxing experts have acted like scared children. You can see the fear on their faces when they talk **** about McGregor. He more then likely won't win, but they will be destroyed if he does. The question isn't "what will happen to boxing if McGregor wins?" but rather, "what happens to the credibility of the so called experts if McGregor is even competitive?"

Kellerman lost my respect a while ago but now he has gone to a new low. He acts as if this fight is an affront to him personally. Highly disappointing from the sport I love so much.
            How can they say anything else? Connor will be exhausted after 8 rounds. Professional boxers can't hit floyd clean but connor will? Connor is a floyd knock off but he can't move and elude like floyd. Connor. Is going to suffer a sustained beating. I would not be surprised to see a late round ko, connor quit or get himself disqualified from taking too much punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              I am not an MMA fan but I would love to see Floyd getting knocked out by a novice.
              Apparently you are not a boxing fan either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmarr33 View Post

Boxing fan for 40+ years, 3 post(s), and is backing Mcgregor. I smell ALT.

Comment

Yep, 40+ years. This site is not the beginning or the end of boxing, so post count doesn't mean much besides how much time you spend looking at a website.
                  My favorite boxer of all time is Pernell Whitaker, anything wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    How can they say anything else? Connor will be exhausted after 8 rounds. Professional boxers can't hit floyd clean but connor will? Connor is a floyd knock off but he can't move and elude like floyd. Connor. Is going to suffer a sustained beating. I would not be surprised to see a late round ko, connor quit or get himself disqualified from taking too much punishment.
                    I expect professionals to act like it. Having opinions is a fine thing but acting as if they are personally insulted makes boxing look thin skinned to say the least. This should be embraced if only because it puts boxing on the minds of people it never would have before. I would be willing to bet the UFC wouldn't be acting this way.

As for Conor being a Floyd knock off, I would have to disagree. If you said he is a Bruce Lee knock off that cant move and elude as well, you might have had a point.

Comment

White will be the one with all the excuses come sunday morning. These guys are arrogant and delusional, Connie and his girlfriend white. SMH. Come Sunday, the whole world will be pissed because floyd will make it look too easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X