Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settle this Once and for All: Was Manny Pacquiao ever on PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Prove it because ignorance and stupidity belongs to those such as yourself who have no proof which is exactly what caused your darling Floyd to be sued and have to make a public apology. It takes stupidity to talk about a fighter getting clipped like Mosley to tie that in with PED use. Forrest was a natural welterweight and hurt a PRIME Mosley and Pac fought a PAST PRIME Mosley and couldnt badly hurt or stop him. The fact is Pac destroying guys at 147 is a myth that was bought into by brainless sheep who are incapable of looking at the rise in weight facts. And go watch the Mosley fight, Pac nailed him causing the knockdown. Barely got clipped my a$$.
    Riiiiiight....you just keep telling yourself Mannys a super clean an honest fighter who has a gambling problem, cheats on his wife, and has had drug issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Riiiiiight....you just keep telling yourself Mannys a super clean an honest fighter who has a gambling problem, cheats on his wife, and has had drug issues.
      All of which has nothing to do with PED's or if thats the case then tell yourself the same thing about Floyd who has a gambling problem and has hit women in front of their children....all of which has nothing to do with PED's.

Comment

I believe he was/is on PEDs.

Comment

None of us actually know. How can anyone answer that unless they're going by only their own suspicions?

Comment

I believe he almost certainly was.

Not a hater - its just what I feel deep down.

A couple of his performances just don't make much sense, he went through a phase in his career where the opposing fighter was hugely affected by his power, whether they were hit and hurt or scared to open up.

Comment

I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
              http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.

/thread

Comment

Working...
              X