Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some boxing "fans" so ecstatic over Pac, Wlad, Kov, Loma, GGG losing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    He sees a few posters saying **** like that and acts like it justifies labeling an entire fan-base as such. I am not a Ward hater. I can be a fan of Kovalev and Ward and GGG if I want without badmouthing any of these fighters. Just like I can be a fan of Pacquiao and Mayweather without being one of these so called, "racist fanboys" that gets on the white hype-train.

But it's like dudes like Larry look for reasons to put on blast any white boxer that comes into prominence, and act like anyone that likes these white boxers are only racists and such. They literally take one ******ed comment and treat it as gospel and a pathetic excuse.

I can say that Lomachenko is currently receiving tons of hate against mayweather fanboys (which is ******ed to say, same thing as pacquiao fans are now GGG fans) because he is white, by morons saying he is ducking Rigo even though this video exists here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfb...=youtu.be&t=54

On another note, Hopkins did say in the fight before Pavlik against Calzaghe, "I would never let a white boy beat me". Can you imagine the backlash and hate a white boxer that says, "I would never let a black boy beat me"? It's absurd and hypocritical. It would be worse.
    Very sad, honnestly Ward is a good lad and I prefer him a lot than Kova who is a prick IMO.

But those guys make you go for the opposite.

They like "they don't support us in the US doe" but how many afro americans will root for Pavlik or Joe Smith jr as fellow americans?? EVEN LESS, they complain but acting worse.

I laugh at them and I'm not even american, but seeing that as an european from the outside it's just ridiculous.

Comment

Golovkin = hypejob
      Kovalev = racist prick and mentally weak
      Lomachenko = I like and root for him
      Manny = ped user that won titles at CWs while using...too many stupid and delusional ass fans who believed he would beat anyone.

Manny was the guy everyone who hated Floyd hoped so bad he would win...he lost
      Those fans converted over to golovkin, because they had to have somebody to claim Floyd was ducking, golovkin got b1tched by Ward, who, in Floyd's retirement became the guy all the above fighters fan base wanted to see lose. He didn't, thus now, they are going to just root for whoever Ward will fight next.

Lomachenko I enjoy very much. I think golovkin should take notes from his resume after 9 fights.

While all of the comments about black people liking black fighters o my is comical, and in some cases, might be true, it's actually the golovkin, kovalev, lomachenko, and Manny fans who just don't like black people...most of their fans posts also reflect this very often in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Not surprising since Larry never had a favorite fighter that isn't black.
        larry x is a rascist, lol, he just doesnt admit it

Comment

It's the 4th of July today. That's your hint.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            larry x is a rascist, lol, he just doesnt admit it
            You're the same ****** who started a thread asking why Floyd fans are mad that Pacquiao got screwed over.

Why are you now in a thread where some question why Floyd fans are ecstatic that Pacquiao lost?

You can't have it both ways, cumstain.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              You're the same ****** who started a thread asking why Floyd fans are mad that Pacquiao got screwed over.

Why are you now in a thread where some question why Floyd fans are ecstatic that Pacquiao lost?

You can't have it both ways, cumstain.
              u mad, lol

that makes me laugh, lol, stay mad at me, its entertaining, lol,

Comment

Its funny how Pac,Kova,GGG...fans all can dish out some good trash talking, but when their guy loses they expect people to be sympathetic. Its like you can even celebrate the other guy winning with out being labeled a hater. I mean look at all the pu$$ya$$ Kova fans who were talking alot of *****, where are they now? Fighters like Rigo,Floyd, Ward who continue to win against guys their suppose to lose to or who they were supposely ducking, they continue to get hate. I mean Ward moved up and not only beat twice, but stopped the baddess guy in Kova who all said Ward would be to chicken to even take the fight. Yet Ward proves these fans/Haters wrong and rather then give him props they bit(ch about it.

Nobody cares about Kova,GGG,Pac, Loma because some of us know that at the moment of truth these guys don't measure up to the hype. Look at Kova,GGG, and Manny. Manny didn't have the kind of balls Horn had to take it to Floyd. Horn showed all heart and determinationg. Dude was the real life Rocky. Manny let everyone down as the man that was suppose to beat Floyd. GGG end up looking ordinary against a guy his size in Jacobs. Canelo is going to end the GGG hype train. Kova another boogie man that was turned from a bully to a cry baby. What happened to "I will end your career". You kova****os were riding that hard. The irony is the the ref actually saved Kova's career from Ward's beat down.

Now that Pac lost you pu$$ies have no where to turn then to reflect all your misery to others which isn't working. All your crying is only making your tears more delicious.

Comment

The motive is you already have a formed opinion and you want to inflict it on everyone else but you don't have the guts to print it.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Its funny how Pac,Kova,GGG...fans all can dish out some good trash talking, but when their guy loses they expect people to be sympathetic. Its like you can even celebrate the other guy winning with out being labeled a hater. I mean look at all the pu$$ya$$ Kova fans who were talking alot of *****, where are they now? Fighters like Rigo,Floyd, Ward who continue to win against guys their suppose to lose to or who they were supposely ducking, they continue to get hate. I mean Ward moved up and not only beat twice, but stopped the baddess guy in Kova who all said Ward would be to chicken to even take the fight. Yet Ward proves these fans/Haters wrong and rather then give him props they bit(ch about it.

Nobody cares about Kova,GGG,Pac, Loma because some of us know that at the moment of truth these guys don't measure up to the hype. Look at Kova,GGG, and Manny. Manny didn't have the kind of balls Horn had to take it to Floyd. Horn showed all heart and determinationg. Dude was the real life Rocky. Manny let everyone down as the man that was suppose to beat Floyd. GGG end up looking ordinary against a guy his size in Jacobs. Canelo is going to end the GGG hype train. Kova another boogie man that was turned from a bully to a cry baby. What happened to "I will end your career". You kova****os were riding that hard. The irony is the the ref actually saved Kova's career from Ward's beat down.

Now that Pac lost you pu$$ies have no where to turn then to reflect all your misery to others which isn't working. All your crying is only making your tears more delicious.
                    I'm not fussy about Horn for the same reason Im not a fan of Ward. Illegal tactics. Headbutting being the main one.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      I'm not fussy about Horn for the same reason Im not a fan of Ward. Illegal tactics. Headbutting being the main one.
                      Its a fight. You do what you can do. Theres an art in that brawling. El Chino was beautiful with that. Sneaky mofo. Any real champion has to be able to adapt to everything. This is why guys like Floyd and Ward are masters. They can dish it out and take it. In Floyd's earlier career Floyd was a dog in there. With Ortiz, Floyd was giving him a clinic so Ortiiz resulted into Ortiz taking it to the streets and Floyd finished it there. Everyone was cheering Ortiz when he was illegally busting Floyd, but when Floyd got even the haters started crying. This is how it is. You have such bias fans that as long as their guy is winning(no matter how) their cool with it. Its such weak sauce dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X