No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's White: I Reached Deal With McGregor - For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    stay tuned on how Floyd will turn this around with ridiculous demands.

Floyd testing = Usada the choice for Frauds

Floyd's glove of choice

Flat fee of 40 mill for McGregor

Fight at 147 is a must (when we know UFC weltwerweight is @ 170) Drain McGregor, to lose Mcgregor Punch effectiveness, and let him wear pillow gloves equals a marathon event that will bore us to eternity and beyond lmao
    well guess what doc, this fight is not taking place in the ufc. its being called a boxing match for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      well guess what doc, this fight is not taking place in the ufc. its being called a boxing match for a reason.
      ...the "reason" is that it would take place according to the "boxing rules"...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ...the "reason" is that it would take place according to the "boxing rules"...
        i guess some folks don't get that!

Comment

i guess some folks don't get that!
          ... I suppose they "hope" that McGregor will lose his mind and land some elbows and/or kicks in "the process"...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... I suppose they "hope" that McGregor will lose his mind and land some elbows and/or kicks in "the process"...
            lol you are probably right.

Comment

lol you are probably right.
              ... tbh, it would be quite difficult for for the irish not to do so...

Comment

I was stating that McGregor is a welterweight in the UFC which is @ 170. If you got what I said, He has to go down 23 lbs to lose that weight advantage and go down to Boxing welterweight which is at 147. Which will make McGregor a zombie version of himself. Meaning the odds are stacked up against McGregor, He is already a noobie boxer with only his punching power to give him that very small chance of landing that perfect shot, but now even if he does land that perfect shot, Floyd won't get hurt with that as well, since he is a drained version of McGregor wearing pillow gloves lmao

thus making this fight a money grab that has failure written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Get it done!
                  50-0. TBE.
                  Lol ...........

Comment

I think Dana White is gonna try and delay this fight for as long as possible. He's been talking up how difficult it is to make a deal with Mayweather, but in reality Floyd vs Manny was hard to make, everything else has been quite smooth as far his negotiations have gone.

I think he's reached a deal with Macgregor so he could put the focus on Mayweather for not agreeing to the fight. But the UFC has reasons for not wanting the fight to happen right away:

1) If Macgregor makes a lot money he might retire from MMA or ask for a bigger paycheck to fight again. By delaying the Floyd fight they can probably get more UFC fights out of him and maybe make some new stars if he gets beaten again.

2) The older Floyd gets, the more he'll have to pace himself in the fight. This won't decide the outcome: Floyd will still win for sure. But it might mean that Floyd can't put enough sustained pressure on Macgregor to KO him. Floyd's hands are too brittle so he probably won't KO Macgregor with one punch, so accumulation of blows is the most likely way to stop him. The longer the fight gets delayed, the less chance of Mayweather winning by stoppage which will help protect the UFC brand.

Comment

cant wait till it takes place, Mayweather better KO THE PUNK!

Comment

Working...
                      X