Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Hustled After Loss - Robbed of His Check, Watch, Phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    White guy...green eyes...spoke a little spanish.....sounds like this guy
    I know you are trying to make a funny joke here, but Canelo 1) doesn't have green eyes, he has brown eyes, just like the great majority of WHITE Americans do, and mixed-race Mexicans do as well -- and BTW there's lots of people in Mexico, I mean Mexican citizens that are not Anglo-saxons who are white Caucasians with green eyes did u know that?
    2) It's the opposite, he (Canelo) speaks little English (and he sounds pathetic when he utters anything in "English," way worse than Chavez Jr., who sounds stupid but not utterly pathetic).

The picture is good though. A picture with Canelo smiling, looking young, with his hair still looking reddish and almost without that stupid goatee, and disgusting "trimmed" beard he shows nowadays.

Now he looks like a bitter man, he suddenly aged-up in an ugly fashion, he is serious and angry all the time, his hair is darkening so much he doesn't look like a redhead any more, and he thinks of himself like he is the king of kings... sad thing...

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
      I know you are trying to make a funny joke here, but Canelo 1) doesn't have green eyes, he has brown eyes, just like the great majority of WHITE Americans do, and mixed-race Mexicans do as well -- and BTW there's lots of people in Mexico, I mean Mexican citizens that are not Anglo-saxons who are white Caucasians with green eyes did u know that?
      2) It's the opposite, he (Canelo) speaks little English (and he sounds pathetic when he utters anything in "English," way worse than Chavez Jr., who sounds stupid but not utterly pathetic).

The picture is good though. A picture with Canelo smiling, looking young, with his hair still looking reddish and almost without that stupid goatee, and disgusting "trimmed" beard he shows nowadays.

Now he looks like a bitter man, he suddenly aged-up in an ugly fashion, he is serious and angry all the time, his hair is darkening so much he doesn't look like a redhead any more, and he thinks of himself like he is the king of kings... sad thing...
      Now wait a minute there Oscar...i agree he has aged a little..

But thats probably all those memo shakes
      Last edited by Rockybigblower; 05-13-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

WOW.....

KARMA IS A BITCH

Comment

Working...
        X