Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Larry and Why is He Revered So Much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    I'm fairly new to this forum, but now and again I hear people mention Larry and what he said about a topic or if there's a confirmed sighting of him or someone pretending to be him.
    What is his username so I can find his posts and see why so many people respect his opinion?
    Careful, if Larry finds out you are asking about him.....?????

Larry is a Mayman= Floyd fan. He is both a pimp, and a player, basically an OG MAC.

Larry has slapped pact@rds silly, just because he felt like it.

He will slap the **** out of a pacTIZnard, and blame them for making him do it.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      I'm fairly new to this forum, but now and again I hear people mention Larry and what he said about a topic or if there's a confirmed sighting of him or someone pretending to be him.
      What is his username so I can find his posts and see why so many people respect his opinion?

Larry is hands down the biggest Pacquiao dickrider on the site.

Months after the May vs Pac he was still arguing about how Pac won the fight even though his shoulder was compromised.

Once of his most famous threads was where he broke the 3rd marquez fight down frame by frame in mute and argued that pac clearly won the fight if you turned off the sound and watched it in slow motion.

He has multiple alts that he posts by because he can't just ride that pacquiao dick as much as he wants with just one account. Rath and Spoon23 are a couple of the ones I know about.

Comment

You can't stop Larry

You can only hope to contain him

Comment

A couple of years back in the Poster of the Year thread we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old woman in the forums crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres."

Only in the craziest years this happens. And that year, it grew crazy. We begin finding trolls. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men.

Some say he uses the forums as camouflage and changes his colour . . like a chameleon.

Comment

We all are Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
              A couple of years back in the Poster of the Year thread we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old woman in the forums crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres."

Only in the craziest years this happens. And that year, it grew crazy. We begin finding trolls. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men.

Some say he uses the forums as camouflage and changes his colour . . like a chameleon.
              This post wasn't fucking awesome or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post

God this post is awesome. One of the greatest movies of all TIMES son!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  This post wasn't fucking awesome or anything.]
                  Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  God this post is awesome. One of the greatest movies of all TIMES son!
                  Probably one if not the favourite film of my childhood. It's just stacked with quotable lines. Always good for a bit of doctored plagiarism.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Is Larry pretending to be a Golovkin fan these days and calls himself freedom.
                    he was mocking golovkin last time i saw him, but now there is another dude doing that too

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      he was mocking golovkin last time i saw him, but now there is another dude doing that too
                      Golovkin.. is IronDanHamza, finally letting himself go, trolling the forums and having some fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X