• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva says who is Mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPA6OFOEwW8

How it started was Floyd saying he didn't know who Anderson was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhMblZVeE9g

What are youtube tags??
    Last edited by Anderson Silva; 08-30-2013, 11:41 AM.

Except I could actually see Floyd not knowing Silva is, while Silva is just coming off as being salty for no reason. Wow someone didn't know who you were, so you respond. That's some feminine shyt.

Comment

I've never read anything about Floyd watching UFC/MMA, so he might genuinely don't know who Silva is. I don't see the deal with this.

Comment

Anderson Silva asks "who is Mayweather?".

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Except I could actually see Floyd not knowing Silva is, while Silva is just coming off as being salty for no reason. Wow someone didn't know who you were, so you respond. That's some feminine shyt.
          What makes u so sure that Floyd didn't know who silva was but silva knows Floyd?? So u guys want to believe what Floyd said but now u guys are calling silva a liar?? lol funnay chit!

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            I've never read anything about Floyd watching UFC/MMA, so he might genuinely don't know who Silva is. I don't see the deal with this.
            I dont watch tennis and I know who the Willaims sisters is. I don't watch golf either too boring but I know who tiger woods is. Come on these are big names that even if u don't follow the sports u would still hear about them from tv ads, magazines, sports channels, etc. does Floyd live under a rock???

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              What makes u so sure that Floyd didn't know who silva was but silva knows Floyd?? So u guys want to believe what Floyd said but now u guys are calling silva a liar?? lol funnay chit!
              3:18 in the video Silva stars talking about Floyd. Plus MMA is not everyone's cup of tea. The only connection they have is that they might have fought at the same venue a couple of times. Big whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                3:18 in the video Silva stars talking about Floyd. Plus MMA is not everyone's cup of tea. The only connection they have is that they might have fought at the same venue a couple of times. Big whoop.

Mma is right behind boxing but yea it's not everyone's cup of tea right? Have u gone out lately?? I think u must not see all them bros wearing their tap out shirts lol. Mma or ufc is not that dead like how u assume. It's not like Anderson is some low level fighter from ufc. The dude has so many fights at the MGM u wanna tell me Floyd who lives in Vegas has never seen posters ad when ufc have an event in town?? And I'm sure when there's a big event like that it will get some play time on all sports channels. Ur telling me Floyd who is known to gamble on basketball/football games doesn't watch any of the sports channels??

Comment

Silva is a huge boxing fan and has on more than one occasion mentioned he'd like to box Roy jones and really tried to get that fight to happen. He knows who Floyd is and it's doubtful anyone in MMA doesnt know who Floyd as Dana even talks of him publicly. But it's not as surprising to hear Floyd not know who Silva is (though I doubt he doesnt...but he's never mentioned watching MMA so eh.).

Comment

Anderson Silva was the reason I got into MMA in about 2005. At first I thought he was black and I was like "nice now I have a fighter I can really get behind." Then I found out he was from Brazil. He was still my favorite fighter because of the skills but I never really gravitated to the sport. I watch it when its on but all the fighters I like are all over the hill. I don't see that young talent out there that can carry the sport for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                    X