Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soo..was GB's failed attempt was to really match Angulo with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Either Floyd or Canelo.

According to that article about the Sho deal Angulo was one of the approved opponents for Floyd's final 6 fights.

**** is disgusting.
    Do you have a link to that article, sounds like an interesting read

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Lara's contract had a 10 pound rehydration limit.

Angulo came in at 175, 10 pounds heavier than Lara and wasn't fined or anything meaning he didn't have the same clause.
      That Is seriously surprising. I mean Lara has al haymon as his manager. Maybe he got him a bigger payday just for signing

Comment

Alot of people hate on him but I love Angulo and would love the fight.

Comment

Cubans have a funny way of fking over Promoters plans who are used to garbage no threat posing gatekeeper fighters first Arum now GBP i fking love it.

Comment

It makes me sick! Why Angulo, what's he done? Why not Lata? Is it because they know he will beat their golden boy?!?

Comment

I don't care who is on the 6 fight deal that Mayweather signed with Showtime. The thing is it is 100% not possible for him to fight those names, by the 6th and final fight we would probably see someone who has worked their way up to the position where they are deem good enough to fight Mayweather. Someone like Kell Brooks stands a chance of getting a Mayweather fight if he keeps winning big fights. Someone like Keith thurman can also get a fight with Mayweather if he keeps winning.

Comment

Working...
              X