Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the Americans Women's football (soccer) team so much better than the men's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
    Fat yanks showing their ignorance as usual.
    NFL is more comparable to UFC and Soccer or Football is like Boxing. The fitness required to run on grass, 6 miles in 45 mins x 2, and also play it with fast footwork, vision etc.. when tired is crazy. Not this, tired? Have a rest son.

ALL of the worlds Middle weights to LHW are in Football. They earn 30 to 250K a week. America is lucky.

Comment

There is college soccer for girls more than guys here in the US

Comment

It's more acceptable for girls to do something with their lives other than cook and clean in America than in other countries.

Comment

soccer is a girls sport down here tbh

Comment

Primarily because its a womens sport, Im suprised the US even has a male team. I guess they just need someone to represent since so many other countries also have fairies representing them

Comment

It's not a knock on the sport or a joke either, it's a fact that it's a women's and kid's sport here in the US. Honestly. I don't see how non-American's get so butthurt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                Real football? A game the ball hardly touches the foot?

You mean the padded down, helmetted up, time out, have a break, actual 12 mins of game play a game, Rugby right?

Men play Rugby. Yes you may not have as hard tackles like in the NFL, but because they have no damn padding and helmets. Pre padding and helmeting like women, American football tackles were very similar to Rugby too.
                there is no comparing the collisions in a football game to that of a rugby game. the padding allows you to hit much harder. it prevents damage to the degree that it allows for harder contact.

if you had an equal understanding of both games you'd find football to be far more violent in it's collisions by virtue of the equipment, and not the other way around.

and while there may be some world class talent playing rugby, lets be real. there's more talent one one american football team than there is in an entire rugby league. if you know what a great athlete looks like, you cant disparage that.

Comment

they should play a friendly I bet the mens will whop them.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega-Red View Post
                    In the Olympics.

What's with that?
                    your men's softball team is probably better than the US too...

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                      Real football? A game the ball hardly touches the foot?

You mean the padded down, helmetted up, time out, have a break, actual 12 mins of game play a game, Rugby right?

Men play Rugby. Yes you may not have as hard tackles like in the NFL, but because they have no damn padding and helmets. Pre padding and helmeting like women, American football tackles were very similar to Rugby too.
                      If you think rugby players can touch the top (let alone the fringe) NFL players, you're ****ing mistaken. I can appreciate both sports but for the most part, any particular sport is downgraded because of the lack of understanding of said sport. (I used to **** on futbol until I watched Ronaldinho and have been watching sporadically since).

Comment

Working...
                      X