No announcement yet.

Floyd versus Jmm highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd versus Jmm highlights

Highlights? There were no highlights in that fight. It was just as predicted, FMJ won every round.

Comment

man was like the matrix in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Highlights? There were no highlights in that fight. It was just as predicted, FMJ won every round.
        it was a beautiful display of boxing he dominated an atg,future hall of famer and p4p fighter..no 1has EVER dominated jmm before..never,Floyd played with him

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          it was a beautiful display of boxing he dominated an atg,future hall of famer and p4p fighter..no 1has EVER dominated jmm before..never,Floyd played with him
          I dont see why they dont see it Larry bruh. That fight was more about skill rather than size and strength. It was textbook "Hit and dont get Hit". It was a pure BOXING showcase IMHO.

Comment

I give props for JMM hanging in there at least he didn't get gatti'd

Comment

Damn, Floyd is at least twice as big as Marquez at fight night. I don't understand how come Floyd came is 2 lbs over the contracted weight limit fighting a blown-up lightweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I dont see why they dont see it Larry bruh. That fight was more about skill rather than size and strength. It was textbook "Hit and dont get Hit". It was a pure BOXING showcase IMHO.
                Floyd was ducking and dodging 6 punch combos from the best combination puncher in the game

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                  Damn, Floyd is at least twice as big as Marquez at fight night. I don't understand how come Floyd came is 2 lbs over the contracted weight limit?
                  yep floyd is huge..no wonder hes damn near at the ww limit right now for the ortiz fight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    yep floyd is huge..no wonder hes damn near at the ww limit right now for the ortiz fight
                    Larry, I'm talking about the night he fought Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X