Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a strange feeling that mannys will mess up trying to out do floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logic says Shane has little to no chance of winning this fight. Dude's done. Legs are gone, he's one dimensional, has blown out within 3 rounds in his past two fights and has absolutely no defence (not that he ever has). I can't see anything other than Manny running through this guy.

Comment

Larry, you're stupid.

Comment

No, when Pac put a beating on Oscar and Hatton, I doubt he was trying to out do Floyd.

I think Pac will have the same mentality and just stay focused on the guy in front of him.

It's not like Shane has ever been knocked out anyways, and if Manny is really going for the kill, I think he'll wait till the later rounds when Shane won't have much left.

Shane still has power and pretty good speed. Be quite a risk for Pac to go for the KO/TKO so early.

I expect another De La Hoya/Margarito like result and not the Hatton one.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          They are showing no respect what so ever for shane i saw fightcamp 360 and they seem to think shanes a joke..all i keep hearing is"we're gonna out do floyd" i got a feeling if he goes in there with ko on his mind..he may be the one th get stopped...
          If Manny actually cared about out doing Floyd he would move in with 4 or 5 bodybuilders to top the 3 that Floyd lives with.

Comment

Pac will have to concentrate the whole fight, just like Floyd had to, so there is no easy fight. If Pac dont concentrate then it will get interesting.

But i think SSM could be hurt badly in this fight, and hes not the kind of fighter i want to see get hurt. Too nice a guy and Pac wont want to hurt him badly, just like he didnt want to hurt Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Larry, you're stupid.
              and you're gay

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
                If Manny actually cared about out doing Floyd he would move in with 4 or 5 bodybuilders to top the 3 that Floyd lives with.
                hed have no room..he always has30 people around him

Comment

dont get me wrong i EXPECT manny to beat mosley..just got a strange feeling

Comment

Comment

That "Imainge if..." Then a completely unlikely thing to happen, feeling? I get that sometimes also.

If Pac had a bad chin or a remotely suspect one it might be more unlikely but even then it's still unlikely.

But he doesn't, he has an excellent one.

It's just not going to happen, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X