Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Hawking’s space race APPROVED by Nasa to find new habitable planet in 20 year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Hawking’s space race APPROVED by Nasa to find new habitable planet in 20 year

STEPHEN Hawking’s plans for a small space craft that could fly to our closest planet in as little as 20 years has been approved by NASA.

The tiny space ship, which was dreamed up by a team of scientists including Professor Stephen Hawking, would be flown to Proxima b, a newly-discovered Earth-like planet orbiting Proxima Centauri – the closest neighbouring star to the Sun.

It occupies in the "habitable zone" of the star, where temperatures are cool enough for the water, and therefore life, to thrive, and has a rocky surface like ours.

Plans for a fleet of the self-repairing space crafts that may be able to reach the planet, were unveiled in April, but now NASA has confirmed it is working on initial designs.

There was concern the small craft, which would fly at 15 to 20 percent of the speed of light, could not survive the 4.37 light-years, in excess of 25 trillion miles, mission due to radiation damage causing it to break down on the journey that would take between 20 and 30 years.

In March 2016 Scientists in Singapore introduced "Nadine," a humanoid robot, who can think, feel and even recognize people.

In 50 years we will be moving to an off-world planet inhabited by replicants. It will probably be owned by the Trump children and the female replicants will look like Melania Trump and have big lips.

Didn't they approve a return to the moon like 10 times already? And what happened to the Europa lander missions? I don't believe a word that these clowns say and to be honest I'm growing more and more skeptical of the Apollo missions every year that they don't return.

These 2 videos should have everyone asking questions

Comment

How much would this little star trek game cost the American taxpayer?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        How much would this little star trek game cost the American taxpayer?
        Does it really matter at this point? America will keep printing money, keep borrowing money and never pay off the debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Didn't they approve a return to the moon like 10 times already? And what happened to the Europa lander missions? I don't believe a word that these clowns say and to be honest I'm growing more and more skeptical of the Apollo missions every year that they don't return.

These 2 videos should have everyone asking questions

President Donald Trump will see this through...it will be great! You will move the Relax Club to the New Trump World...don't be so skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            Does it really matter at this point? America will keep printing money, keep borrowing money and never pay off the debt.
            You're right, lol. Let me rephrase. How much is this star trek going to cost the Chinese government?

Comment

You're right, lol. Let me rephrase. How much is this star trek going to cost the Chinese government?
              President Trump will make the Mexicans pay for it...trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                President Trump will make the Mexicans pay for it...trust me.
                At least he won't have to build a wall around the Trumptopia planet

Comment

At least he won't have to build a wall around the Trumptopia planet
                  Not immediately but before the 1st century is over for sure. I wonder what the selection process would be for immigration to the new world?
                  Last edited by jaded; 12-11-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Years ago, I would've considered this exciting news;

Now, I find it pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X