Apparently Shane Mosley's chick cheated on him with Trey Songz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Sure you do larry stop frontin why else would you click you curious gossip cat hahah.

Comment

"Yeah she was a stripper, year I was stupid to date her"
        Thought Bella was a "model". I don't know who Trey Songz is.

Comment

I didn't know what Mosley saw in her anyway. Mosley can do much better than that, but hey at least they had a nice relationship..while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
            I didn't know what Mosley saw in her anyway. Mosley can do much better than that, but hey at least they had a nice relationship..while it lasted.
            Mosley is like one of those decent girls you see who date thugs or bad guys, accept he is the male version he is a guy who is clean cut and doesn't do drugs or drink yet he always dates women who are vulgar.

That Bella chick was ghetto, low class, vulgar, uneducated, and has fake butt, the thing with society today is the majority of girls who are pretty with body are like her, they want to find a famous guy and try to hit on them on instagram they get a fan following of thirsty suckers, these women dont have to work hard or use their brain they dream of becoming rich from a reality gossip show like Kim Kardashian or having a sex tape or tell all book and become millionaires.

Shane is a moron for dating these type of chicks.

Comment

Sorry but i dont really care. Would be nice to see shane on bomb him doe

Comment

Mr. Steal Yo Girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Thought Bella was a "model". I don't know who Trey Songz is.
                  Hip Hop/R&B singer, fucks a lot of women apparently and has some good music out there.

Comment

Just what this site needs, our own Wendy Williams. Tell us more, girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                      Seriously this "hip hop" culture or whatever you want to call it is so immature. I mean seriously it was some hoe he used to bang how is this news?
                      It's actually embarrassing. Adults, acting like 8th graders.

Comment

Working...
                      X