Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito Trinidad and Miguel Cotto on Spanish television show (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I wouldn't put Calderon in Tito's category and I won't argue with Gomez over Trinidad. I was comparing Tito and Cotto -- I rank Tito higher. I struggle putting Gomez over Tito (as professionals) but that may be personal bias. I think Pintor was slowing by the time Gomez got to him and while the win over LaPorte was very impressive at that stage of his career, he was obliterated by Nelson.
    I see your point. Tito was a great fighter no doubt. But his charisma gets him a tad overrated, meaning his career accomplishments.

Comment

Sub for later review.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        did not understand a single fuck of a word they are saying. ENGLISH Motherfuckers!
        a video of tito and cotto and this lemon thought it'd be in english. perception, much? ffs.

Comment

Surprisingly Cotto looks in great shape

Comment

Trinidad is amongst the most annoying boxing personalities in the sport. Cotto even seems uncomfortable around that dude.

Comment

MC looks to be good shape for this long after a fight. The current torch holder for PR with his predecessor. Cotto is the greater fighter though. The way Trinidad lost his fights, Cotto has never lost in a fashion like that. He was competitive in all 4 of his losses. The fact that he just became the first 4 weight champion from PR just cemented it. He's the greatest the island has ever produced.

Comment

Working...
              X