No announcement yet.

Lord Of the rings/The Hobbit series?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Of the rings/The Hobbit series?

Hello guys. First time Posting here. Has anybody ever saw the LOTR/Hobbit series? If so, May I ask a question?

inb4 nobody saw it

Originally posted by King- View Post
    Hello guys. First time Posting here. Has anybody ever saw the LOTR/Hobbit series? If so, May I ask a question?

inb4 nobody saw it
    it is a great movie series from an ATG director. What is your Question

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      it is a great movie series from an ATG director. What is your Question
      Thank you. well a quick backstory: I've only seen the first LOTR movie in the past and I was kind of confused...

Fast forward to today: I watched both Hobbit movies (never watched the 2nd or 3rd LOTR) and it really explains everything. I have 2 questions for you:

1) throughout the hobbit movies, the references to "the shadow" "evil presence" (the "master" the orcs refer to" ......... Is this the evil king from the beginning of the first movie who comes back for the ring? (which obiously hasnt been introduced yet in the hobbit)

2) The second hobbit leaves you without completely finishing the quest/prequel.... The new one comes out in December. in your opinion, should I just wait to watch the 3rd hobbit and then go on and start the LOTR series. Or do you think its cool if I just start the LOTR series now and then just finish with the last hobbit when it comes out? if you have an opinion, which experience would be more enjoyable/understandable?

Comment

Thank you. well a quick backstory: I've only seen the first LOTR movie in the past and I was kind of confused...

Fast forward to today: I watched both Hobbit movies (never watched the 2nd or 3rd LOTR) and it really explains everything. I have 2 questions for you:

1) throughout the hobbit movies, the references to "the shadow" "evil presence" (the "master" the orcs refer to" ......... Is this the evil king from the beginning of the first movie who comes back for the ring? (which obiously hasnt been introduced yet in the hobbit)

2) The second hobbit leaves you without completely finishing the quest/prequel.... The new one comes out in December. in your opinion, should I just wait to watch the 3rd hobbit and then go on and start the LOTR series. Or do you think its cool if I just start the LOTR series now and then just finish with the last hobbit when it comes out? if you have an opinion, which experience would be more enjoyable/understandable?
        1. The Shadow is ultimately Sauron, he is the master of all evil. In the Hobbit, they refer to him as the necromancer

2. Watch the whole Lord of the Rings Series immediately.
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 08-04-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          1. The Shadow is ultimately Sauron, he is the master of all evil. In the Hobbit, they refer to him as the necromancer

2. Watch the whole Lord of the Rings Series immediately.
          yeah that's what I thought.

and okay, will do.

Thank you sir

Comment

The shadow is Sauron's spirit. He binded his soul with the ring so he can't really die unless the ring is destroyed.

It doesn't matter. The books are only loosely connected.

Comment

watch in this order

LOTR 3
              LOTR 1
              LOTR 2
              Hobbit 2
              Hobbit 1

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                The shadow is Sauron's spirit. He binded his soul with the ring so he can't really die unless the ring is destroyed.

It doesn't matter. The books are only loosely connected.

Wait, are you saying the Books are better or worse? I actually heard great things about them- strongly considering reading them. Although I did it wrong by watching the movies first

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                watch in this order

LOTR 3
                LOTR 1
                LOTR 2
                Hobbit 2
                Hobbit 1
                Are you serious? lol

Comment

Comment

Wait, are you saying the Books are better or worse? I actually heard great things about them- strongly considering reading them. Although I did it wrong by watching the movies first

Are you serious? lol
                    You said you watched the first movie. Watch the second movie, then the third movie, then the hobbit movies, But if you need a refresher, watch the first lotr again.

Comment

Working...
                    X