No announcement yet.

Fargo [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo [TV]

Anyone else watch this? Man, that was a great first season. All the hype about True Detective, but Fargo is better.

i follow a lot of tv series but this is not one of them.. since i already saw the movie version (which was good) i had no interest with the tv version..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      i follow a lot of tv series but this is not one of them.. since i already saw the movie version (which was good) i had no interest with the tv version..
      It's a completely different story. There's minor references to the movie, otherwise it's not the same thing.

Comment

Top 3 this year along with Person of Interest and Hannibal.

Comment

Best villain ever

Comment

Great tv.

Billy Bob was badass

Comment

I liked this show a lot, except for that weird storyline about Oliver Platt and his ******ed...err...challenged kid. Raining fish? Really?

Comment

I liked it, even made a thread about it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=635407

I thought it was a great show with great characters. A lot of shows are made by it's characters. Really liked the ending.

Word is next season that the woman cop, Oliver Platt and his daughter will not be back. The series is going to step back in time about twenty years so most of the characters will not return. The only character that might return is the girl cops father when he was a young officer.

Comment

It's a great series. Dark comedy at its finest. FX is winning the war right now. The Strain, Tyrant, etc, are all good shows.

Comment

Season 2 is Official and I love where it's going:

http://time.com/3018722/fargo-season-2-storyline/

Comment

Working...
                    X