Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke up with my girfriend today.... FEEL LIKE SHYT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke up with my girfriend today.... FEEL LIKE SHYT!

Long story short, I've been seeing this girl for 4 years, shes 24 and im 32. She was hot, loved being with her. However things fizzled out in time, she was just too needy and clingy for me. She was already talking about marriage and kids.

However, I felt different. I liked her but didnt love her. So we broke today.

Mannnnnn.... I feel like shyt though. Now im having second thoughts.... I dont wanna be alone for the rest my life.

How did you guys deal with a break up like this? This sucks. Im already thinking about calling her back.....

Comment

I hate that ho!

Comment

You spent 4 years with someone. Clearly it will take time to get over it. If you don't lover her it should take a month or two. If you did love her and made a mistake time it by ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
          You spent 4 years with someone. Clearly it will take time to get over it. If you don't lover her it should take a month or two. If you did love her and made a mistake time it by ten.
          Yeah I know. Loneliness is gonna be a bytch.

Comment

dude i had some weird ups and downs with girls and it all went with my age at the time. when i was in my early 20's to mid 20's I partied hard. then in my late 20's most of my friends were getting married and having kids so i really wanted to settle down too. but when i hit 30 i hit another prime lol i did not want to have anything serious at all i just wanted to get laid 24/7 lol so i was partying again and bangin sl*ts left and right. now that im hitting my mid 30's im starting to regret not settling down but again as many of u know i lost my job and just started a new one recently so i gotta get all that right first.

but my advice to the OP is if she was not the one then she was not. u shouldnt stay with someone just cuz they are there or you landed them. you should always hold out for the one. she will come and u need to do ya thang and meet as many new women as you can in the mean time!

Comment

You broke up with someone you spent 4 years with because they loved you enough to be needy and clingy? You deserve to be alsone. She deserves to be with someone that wants her company. Thats a pretty lame fuking excuse to break up with someone. Hopefully she wont take you back and you never meet someone as good as her. ..and someone dumps your ass. one day!....No sympathy here buddy...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                dude i had some weird ups and downs with girls and it all went with my age at the time. when i was in my early 20's to mid 20's I partied hard. then in my late 20's most of my friends were getting married and having kids so i really wanted to settle down too. but when i hit 30 i hit another prime lol i did not want to have anything serious at all i just wanted to get laid 24/7 lol so i was partying again and bangin sl*ts left and right. now that im hitting my mid 30's im starting to regret not settling down but again as many of u know i lost my job and just started a new one recently so i gotta get all that right first.

but my advice to the OP is if she was not the one then she was not. u shouldnt stay with someone just cuz they are there or you landed them. you should always hold out for the one. she will come and u need to do ya thang and meet as many new women as you can in the mean time!
                I hear you bro..... but man it was like a punch in the gut feeling after I broke up with her. Its gonna take me while to get over this shyt.

Comment

Break ups are hard bro.. But in time you'll heal. Stay strong brother and focus on what's important at the time. You!! If things are meant to be between you and your ex, destiny will reunited.

Comment

Originally posted by jtommy View Post
                    Long story short, I've been seeing this girl for 4 years, shes 24 and im 32. She was hot, loved being with her. However things fizzled out in time, she was just too needy and clingy for me. She was already talking about marriage and kids.

However, I felt different. I liked her but didnt love her. So we broke today.

Mannnnnn.... I feel like shyt though. Now im having second thoughts.... I dont wanna be alone for the rest my life.
                    Looks like you got cold feet over the idea of marriage.

Comment

Working...
                    X