Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone more annoying than Ariana Grande?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Is there anyone more annoying than Ariana Grande?

Fooking annoying little chit with her stooopid facial expressions and hilariously silly attempts at dancing...

She also seems thick as chit too..

Inb4 all the whiteknights come to the rescue.

jose is about to take a dump on you

Comment

Where's that video of her dropping some lines with Big Sean at hot97 ?

Comment

I just think it's insane how big of a sensation she is. It feels like she owns half of the avatars across the entire f**king internet. She's got more avatars & sigs out there floating around than Kate Upton. WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I just think it's insane how big of a sensation she is. It feels like she owns half of the avatars across the entire f**king internet. She's got more avatars & sigs out there floating around than Kate Upton. WTF.
          Fooking pathetic.

Comment

Just another talentless pop-hack who exists only to make money for already rich record label executives. She has to have a pretty face and that tells you everything you need to know. If she was average or ugly, she wouldn't be in this position. Therefore, it has nothing to do with the music. Her music's **** and it's bought only by little teenage girls. The female equivalent of Bieber.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              Just another talentless pop-hack who exists only to make money for already rich record label executives. She has to have a pretty face and that tells you everything you need to know. If she was average or ugly, she wouldn't be in this position. Therefore, it has nothing to do with the music. Her music's **** and it's bought only by little teenage girls. The female equivalent of Bieber.
              Worst thing is I can't stop listening to that annoyingly catchy song 'Problem'

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
                Fooking pathetic.
                I honestly I had no idea who the f**k the chick even was until I started seeing here on all these dude's avatars and ****. And I'm not talking b-scene, either. Go to any random forum anywhere. Beeyatch is everywhere. Where the f**k did she come from anyway? Disney Channel or some ****? Who the hell was watching that ish other than pre-teens to even know who she was?

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
                  Worst thing is I can't stop listening to that annoyingly catchy song 'Problem'

Comment

You gonna love this **** then.

Comment

Working...
                    X