Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have any alcoholics/ recovered alcoholics in the langa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    I have a bit of a drinking problem but I feel like I've been doing better recently. Sounds like horseshite coming from a 22 year old I know.

as long s you stay 22 it is impossbile to develop a drinking problem.

what you're experiencing right now is called "college"

it's the process by which middle class kids get drunk for up to four years.

Comment

I'm gonna be singing this song before i watch the fights tonight. After the fights i'll continue singing this song till the wee hours of the morning.

Last edited by UTEP; 07-12-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        That's alright, Barley and hops are a good source of fiber.
        lol

ill keep this in mind for the next time I my doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I've got 2 DUIs (one I deserved, the other I had bad tags and was .01 over the limit after they lied about me failing the field sobriety test). They're in the most lenient state on drunk driving and from before the "stricter" laws were enacted though. I had to do 48 hours in jail for the second one, and there were guys in there for six months on the same charge. Get a good, local lawyer if you ever get in trouble with the law. I digress, I'm drunk right now so I'd imagine I qualify.
          Great advice, instead of saying "don't drink and drive", it's "get a good lawyer"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Great advice, instead of saying "don't drink and drive", it's "get a good lawyer"
            Well, in his defense, a good lawyer got me off the hook on my first DUI.

On the second one I had to pay the price.

Comment

i was arrested for DUI when i was 17. i haven't been pulled over since, and i've never since had any trouble with the law. i don't drink too much, but i did when i was younger. i still get blasted when everybody else is doing it. i don't drink and drive any longer.

Comment

Drink driving is a terrible thing to do. You could kill someone and if you don't value your own life then fair enough but putting others in danger .....

Comment

I only drink occasionaly, like 2-3 times a month. But i have been seeing one of my best friends destroy himself with alcohol over the past 10 years or so. It's not cool at all, he's at a point where he black outs and has liver pain pretty often.

I've been trying to convince him to stop or atleast slow down for a while but he won't hear it, plus lately he gets really weird when he gets past a certain point. We don't bring him along when we go out, when we approach groups of girls he just makes things awkward as **** by spewing out nonsense all the time.

I'm a loyal mother****er and he's been my friend for 15 years+, but i think i might just have to cut him out of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Well, in his defense, a good lawyer got me off the hook on my first DUI.

On the second one I had to pay the price.

did you do any time in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                      I only drink occasionaly, like 2-3 times a month. But i have been seeing one of my best friends destroy himself with alcohol over the past 10 years or so. It's not cool at all, he's at a point where he black outs and has liver pain pretty often.

I've been trying to convince him to stop or atleast slow down for a while but he won't hear it, plus lately he gets really weird when he gets past a certain point. We don't bring him along when we go out, when we approach groups of girls he just makes things awkward as **** by spewing out nonsense all the time.

I'm a loyal mother****er and he's been my friend for 15 years+, but i think i might just have to cut him out of my life.

rough, bro. that's not easy to do.

it sucks, but you can't tell a grown man what to do. he's got to listen to and value your suggestion, and decide for himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X