No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    you have no moves guaranteed you cant relate to a dude who puts work in at the gym
    Lol....larryx vs trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I am really - actually I'm fighting in a tournament at my boxing gym in early February. It's a gloried sparring session with a **** load of people watching from my gym. I'm nervous because I've never done anything like this before but I'm excited and the guy I'm matched up against doesn't look any good. I want to put on a show, a boxing clinic like Mayweather, Broner, Marquez, etc..
      good luck homie record it if you can,would love to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        good luck homie record it if you can,would love to see it
        Thanks meh. I think they're gonna record it so I will post it in the training section...

Comment

im thinking that of all you might risk just for one minute of glory and teaching a dude a lesson. . . i don't think anybody, except maybe a trained monk or something, would have the discipline to always walk away. . . but at this point in my life i wouldn't want to risk everything i haev worked for. . .

it's just a question i sometimes ponder with myself, because ive been there a couple times before. . . i usually do pretty well to keep myself away from that point, by hanging out with the right people, and avoiding anybody i sense might start getting poppy. . .

haven't been tested in a long time. . . lol but im with larry and bostonguy, since ive been training at the gym and sparring, i think i could really hurt somebody with a two-piece and a biscuit. . . and it would be SO TEMPTING knowing how vile and odious some people can be. . .

Comment

It really depends on my mood and who I'm with.

Somedays I just don't care and others I have a very short temper.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
              It really depends on my mood and who I'm with.

Somedays I just don't care and others I have a very short temper.
              .......you've gotten into fights?

gif related....how I picture you fighting

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Comment

No, but I may verbally bait it in certain situations where they're looking to bully/start. You have to understand that it's almost never smart though, too many people carry weapons these days (even a pocketknife is no joke). No honor among punks, they don't consider things like a numbers advantage or being armed to be particularly objectionable.
                  Last edited by Miburo; 12-13-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    dont you just be itching to try some moves...lol i cant help it its fun
                    i bet you have, li bet you have!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol, i bet you even punched a guy with your face placed under his uppercutting fist aswell homie, lol, you must be a fighting god like butterbean or maybe even the great kermit cintron, lol, larryx bragging about fighting on the ****in internet, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

lol do me, do me! gif me!

Comment

Working...
                      X