Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling out HORUS and the "Get ur facts straight" radio show !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out HORUS and the "Get ur facts straight" radio show !!

Why you all dissing Khan for fighting Salita? The WBA ordered Khan to fight Salita otherwise he wouldve been stripped of his WBA belt. You all just mad because Khan destroyed Salita in just 76 seconds.

I was particularly annoyed by this guy who kept shouting 'BUM' like a little kid when Khan's name was mentioned. This particular b*tch has the bad habbit to keep on giving his opinion but not listening to others when theyre talking. He was saying that he didnt rank Khan because he hadnt fought **** but he does rank Maidana. Kotelnik beat Maidana and guess who beat Kotelnik? Thats right you dochebag, Khan schooled him.

I agree that Khan's resume isnt very impressive (yet). But guess what he is just 22. Name me one boxer that won an olympic medal in his teenage years and become world champion not later than the age of 22. You will only find legends. Khan's resume at 22 is more impressive than any other 140 lber when they were 22 in the 140 lb division.

So next time GET YOUR OWN FACTS STRAIGHT DOUCHEBAGS!!
    Last edited by wXh..; 12-08-2009, 04:09 AM.

Well Horus was the guy who was taking up for Khan. Burner was the guy that you are talking about that was really going hard on him but if you listen closely, even he says at the end that he thinks Khan is mad talented and he will definatly be a fan but he was just saying that he hasnt done anything yet to be ranked. I do agree that cats were going hard on him but thats what the show is for. Call in and defend him

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
      Why you all dissing Khan for fighting Salita? The WBA ordered Khan to fight Salita otherwise he wouldve been stripped of his WBA belt. You all just mad because Khan destroyed Salita in just 76 seconds.

I was particularly annoyed by this guy who kept shouting 'BUM' like a little kid when Khan's name was mentioned. This particular b*tch has the bad habbit to keep on giving his opinion but not listening to others when theyre talking. He was saying that he didnt rank Khan because he hadnt fought **** but he does rank Maidana. Kotelnik beat Maidana and guess who beat Kotelnik? Thats right you dochebag, Khan schooled him.

I agree that Khan's resume isnt very impressive (yet). But guess what he is just 22. Name me one boxer that won an olympic medal in his teenage years and become world champion not later than the age of 22. You will only find legends. Khan's resume at 22 is more impressive than any other 140 lber when they were 22 in the 140 lb division.

How old was Mayweather?

And I don't think Floyd was a beltholder like A Mere Con. I believe he was the champion.

Comment

haha your a fool GG. im gonna call you out on your anti-filipino agenda on the next HORUS show

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
          How old was Mayweather?

And I don't think Floyd was a beltholder like A Mere Con. I believe he was the champion.
          yeah Floyd was the true champ at 21 and facing killers like an undefeated Chico at 23

Comment

Yea i am going to listen to the guy with a child molester as his avatar,but anyways if you would have listened more throughly there was a back and fourth discussion on the topic, next time call in make your voice heard.

Comment

How old was Mayweather?

I don't know what to say with your avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Well Horus was the guy who was taking up for Khan. Burner was the guy that you are talking about that was really going hard on him but if you listen closely, even he says at the end that he thinks Khan is mad talented and he will definatly be a fan but he was just saying that he hasnt done anything yet to be ranked. I do agree that cats were going hard on him but thats what the show is for. Call in and defend him
                I live in Holland it will cost me 1 euro (2 dollars almost lol) per minute. Considering Burner will be there not letting anyone else speak but pushing his own opinion through peoples throats it will cost me a fortune.

Comment

How old was Mayweather?

yes Floyd was world champion at 21. And he is a legend. So I am right.

Comment

I live in Holland it will cost me 1 euro (2 dollars almost lol) per minute. Considering Burner will be there not letting anyone else speak but pushing his own opinion through peoples throats it will cost me a fortune.
                    Burner is pretty cool and everyone has there own opion. Come check it out live though because there is a forum where a bunch of people are talking and if you want to say something then just tell Horus on the chat and he will say it on the show. Actually, thats how the Khan topic came up. We kept telling him to speak on him, espically me

Comment

Working...
                    X