Frazier: Ali's Parkinson's disease was a punishment from God

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazier: Ali's Parkinson's disease was a punishment from God

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090410/..._smokin__joe_1

"I'm sorry that he is the way he is, but I didn't have too much to do with it. It was the good man above," Frazier said. "Maybe I did have a little to do with it, but God judges, you know what I'm saying? We don't have the power to judge that the man has above."
    Frazier believes that Ali's arrogant boasts of "I am the greatest!" were "a slap in the Lord's face," and that he did the same to his family when he changed his name from Cassius Clay to reflect his Muslim beliefs.

Frazie needs to STFU.

Thats the stupidest thing I have eve heard!!!!!!!

Comment

Some what childish to hold a grudge for so long, but I'm in no position to judge either man.

Comment

I liked it better when Joe said "I did that."

Comment

Ali has said so much worst in the past... maybe fraizer is right.

Comment

props to Frazier for telling it like it is

Comment

Not really. It's time he moved on. I mean it's been like what... 3 decades?

Comment

Frazier is a sick bastard.

I'm glad that was in writing, because if it was a video then I wouldn't have been able to understand it. Seeing as Frazier talks like a constant drunk.

mhhmfmhmhmhmhh, what Frazier?, yea Ali did that.

Now go back to your gym and hide away from George Foreman, after that brutal beating he gave you, making you dance around, trying to run away but he still got you, did you actually land a punch in that fight? how many times were you dropped? 8,9,10 I lose count, funny considering it only lasted 2 rounds.

Go back to Philly where the only respect there is to a fictional character called Rocky Balboa, lol, owned.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                  Go back to Philly where the only respect there is to a fictional character called Rocky Balboa, lol, owned.
                  What about Hopkins? Dick!!!

Comment

Ali was over the top sometimes stuffs like "Dont you know are God" is too much..He said that to frazier in there first fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X