Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma Lopez's last performance really beffudles me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I demand he fight Poonsawat to salvage his reputation.

I'd love that one....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
      lopez is a southpaw. duh.

there's a reason you throw rights a lot against southpaws.
      Best of luck against Marquez if he isn't shot then, a guy with 1 punch power.

Comment

I agree to an extent. I mean I never thought Juanma could really be off his technical game that way and just bomb away with someone while eating bombs in return. I mean he really looked like a regular fighter that night. Nothing that showed his dominant ways of the past few fights. Just look at that technical masterpiece he showed vs Ponce who was also slugging like crazy at him. He remained cool and dropped his bombs in perfection. It's like either A.) with the PR people there, he was trying to give them a good show. B.) he didn't like that someone was standing toe to toe with him as he believes he's too strong for most fighters. Eitherway, it was the wrong gameplan for him that night.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Best of luck against Marquez if he isn't shot then, a guy with 1 punch power.
          rafa and izzy are done.

they wouldn't want to fight jml at the twilight of their careers.

if they do , good for juanma.

those fights could make him a star.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I demand he fight Poonsawat to salvage his reputation.

I'd love that one....
            He could certainly test Lopez but I doubt Arum will be putting JuanMa against anyone like that in some time.

Kratindaenggym vs Mtagwa could be a good fight, not that Mtagwa is truly a top fighter even now but it could be a brawl. Most of Mtagwa's fights tend to be.

Comment

He fought the wrong fight and he suffered for it. He's not the first fighter it's happened to, and he won't be the last.

Look at the bright side, it could've been worse, he could've pulled an Ortiz during the 12th.

Comment

Working...
              X