No announcement yet.

Just as the middleweight division gets hot, Abel says GGG is moving up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I never thought MW was weak in the first place. It's an OK division, a division like many others in boxing today.

You on the other hand, didn't think that. Or maybe you did,it doesn't matter. What matters is that you thought GGG was unbeatable at that weight, therefore you demanded him to move up where he could get beaten by fighters that are bigger than him.

But now, when we've seen that Golovkin can be beaten by other middleweights you've changed your tune and don't want him to 'move up and dare to be great' anymore.

You guys are just too transparent, that's all.

^^^^ solid post

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I never thought MW was weak in the first place. It's an OK division, a division like many others in boxing today.

You on the other hand, didn't think that. Or maybe you did,it doesn't matter. What matters is that you thought GGG was unbeatable at that weight, therefore you demanded him to move up where he could get beaten by fighters that are bigger than him.

But now, when we've seen that Golovkin can be beaten by other middleweights you've changed your tune and don't want him to 'move up and dare to be great' anymore.

You guys are just too transparent, that's all.
      You might be thinking of someone else because I've always called Jacobs-GGG a 60/40 fight. Go check my post history. And MW is weak when Cotto and Canelo are back 2 back lineal MW champs without actually facing a MW at 160. Jacobs and GGG have were 1 and 2.

Comment

Fable sacred of Charlo being their mandatory soon.

Comment

Coward ducking charlo already

Comment

What a dumb thread.. once again

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You might be thinking of someone else because I've always called Jacobs-GGG a 60/40 fight. Go check my post history. And MW is weak when Cotto and Canelo are back 2 back lineal MW champs without actually facing a MW at 160. Jacobs and GGG have were 1 and 2.
              Don't forget JERMAIN TAYLOR was able to win another title at 160

'das a weak ass division.

Comment

If the Triple Duck can't make 160 anymore then why not just rematch Jacobs @ 168? I'm sure Jacobs wouldn't have any problems with the move up...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Don't forget JERMAIN TAYLOR was able to win another title at 160

'das a weak ass division.
                  Yep. Fighters been manipulating that division for a while now

Comment

You just totally expsed and ruined yourself, everything you stood for the last couple years. You are nothing

Comment

I will never understand why somebody would say **** that they, deep inside, know isn't true or logical on a message board.

I can understand people doing that in real life situations but on the Internet? Smh.

If you can't keep it real even when you're around fictional online characters (which is basically what we all are on here) than you have some really deep issues. And that goes for both sides of this ******ed Internet war over people who don't give a flying **** about people who defend them.

Comment

Working...
                      X