Ward vs. Kovalev tickets sales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Gatti wasn't a virgin,,, he had PPV with Oscar
    De La Hoya vs Gatti was a HBO fight not a HBO PPV fight, but a third party can correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Did he blame MayPac? Everybody blamed MayPac until Canelo/Cotto did 900k. Then they stopped blaming MayPac
      He didn't blame MayPac, but claimed GGG-Lemuiex buyrates are not failure.

I'm annoyed with that bull****(MayPac killed boxing blah blah...), but also do not agree with the opinion that GGG-Lemuiex are not failure.

Comment

tickets were super reasonably priced for an event in las vegas between the two best fighters at the weight, and arguably at any weight.

got my ticks. row F in the first line of stands. off to the side, but not a corner. can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          De La Hoya vs Gatti was a HBO fight not a HBO PPV fight, but a third party can correct me if I'm wrong.

yes, it was on HBO championship boxing. oscar was coming off of a loss to mosley in their first fight

Comment

Lol, if ticket sales were low, this thread would be 30 pages of closet racist saying "ward cant sale lol!" Hi haters!!!

Comment

Ok,,, maybe I'm wrong, but I could have sworn I bought in on PPv. I remember when Oscar fought Forbes on hbo in 2008 and announcers said it was the first time since the Patrick carpenter fight that he was on regular hbo..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                yes, it was on HBO championship boxing. oscar was coming off of a loss to mosley in their first fight
                Yeah,myou guys are right,,, I can't find anything about PPv, just closed circuit for non hbo subscribers..

But I swear for the Forbes fight, hbo kept talking about oscar's first regular hbo fight since carpenter fight.. Hbo announcers ****ed up

Comment

Heading towards a sell out

Comment

I'm actually surprised. I thought this fight would be lucky to get 10,000.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      I'm actually surprised. I thought this fight would be lucky to get 10,000.
                      I thought it would top off at 12,000. And for a Vegas PPV fights this one is reasonably priced.

Comment

Working...
                      X