No announcement yet.

Rios vs Chaves Eye Gouging Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios vs Chaves Eye Gouging Video

Eye Gouging is a flagrant foul and should not be tolerated.

Even though with these new gloves its hard to do, the repeated attempt by Chaves was disgusting. I think this DQ was justified.

What do you guys think?

I noticed Chaves did it in 4 occasions during fight but could only find video for 1 occasion with good closeup.

Nice detective work.

Chaves was being a sly ****. Naughty naughty.

Comment

It was blatant and deserved the dq it was a close fight . Lets do it again

Comment

I never doubted Rios, he's a very honest person.

Comment

Hard to gouge eyes with thumb-less gloves. Rios was just being a ghetto loud mouth crybaby per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Hard to gouge eyes with thumb-less gloves. Rios was just being a ghetto loud mouth crybaby per usual.
            So-called "thumbless" gloves aren't actually thumbless. It's essentially the same exact thing, just that the thumb compartment is attached to the main hand compartment by a thin strip of leather. You can still move it independently of the main hand compartment and gouge an eye.

Comment

Agree completely. Of course, nobody wanted this fight to end by a DQ but this (as well as the many other fouls) was well worth the DQ.

Comment

Forget the gouging of the eye he was looking to cut Rios by rubbing the bottom part of the gloves, although if you are in boxing thats sum slick **** some fighters try to do.

Comment

little one has never had his hand in a boxing glove

Comment

I say suspend him

Comment

Working...
                    X